Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

I Need My Hearing Checked

2K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  ComaWhite 
#1 ·
So I was walking my dogs and OC'ing in my hood. There is a new cop in town (K-9), and I met her as she was driving down the street. I continue walking, and I see her parked ahead of me and outside her vehicle having a smoke (apparently she drove past me and made the block and came back around). As I approached, she said "what kind is that"? I replied "Kimber". She then said she had never heard of a Kimber and that they look like Blue Heelers.

#3 ·
Was she blond? or a real city slicker?

Marine6212

#4 ·
Ok. I'll bite. What is a Blue Heeler? :help:

#9 ·
:lol: My mother-n-law has a blue heeler.... that has to be the DUMBEST dog I have EVER been around. She got him when her husband decided to buy a few bulls, which they sold a few months later. He did help out once by standing firm in front of a bull to keep it from coming out of the gate, but otherwise he has just been a pain in the butt.

#10 ·
Australian Shepherd sheep/stock dogs are very smart and amiable! We used to have several. They are my number one choice if I can have any dog I want.

#14 ·
Blue Heeler is slang for Australian Cattle Dog (AKC)--they have collie and dingo blood in them, and are an absolute handfull, but great dogs. They are guardians by nature and VERY high strung. If you like a hyper dog that barks alot, chews on everything, but won't leave your side, then they are for you. To keep it in the GPO context, they are my first line of detection/alert. They will let you know when something isn't right--I guess it's from the years of watching over herds thats bred into them.

#15 ·
Runn'n&Gunn'n said:
Blue Heeler is slang for Australian Cattle Dog (AKC)--they have collie and dingo blood in them, and are an absolute handfull, but great dogs. They are guardians by nature and VERY high strung. If you like a hyper dog that barks alot, chews on everything, but won't leave your side, then they are for you. To keep it in the GPO context, they are my first line of detection/alert. They will let you know when something isn't right--I guess it's from the years of watching over herds thats bred into them.
What about the Kimber?

#16 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#17 ·
CoffeeMate said:
Runn'n&Gunn'n said:
What about the Kimber?
Kimber is slang for Kimba, which is an Australian brush fire. Kimbers have Australian and American blood in them and being from NY, they are an absolute handful, but great pistols. They are 1911s by nature and can be a little finicky when new. If you like a .45 that runs a lot, chews up almost anything, and feels good on your side, then they are for you. To keep it in GPDO context, they are my first line of defense when the dogs bark. :wink:

#19 ·
JiG said:
CoffeeMate said:
Runn'n&Gunn'n said:
What about the Kimber?
Kimber is slang for Kimba, which is an Australian brush fire. Kimbers have Australian and American blood in them and being from NY, they are an absolute handful, but great pistols. They are 1911s by nature and can be a little finicky when new. If you like a .45 that runs a lot, chews up almost anything, and feels good on your side, then they are for you. To keep it in GPDO context, they are my first line of defense when the dogs bark. :wink:
:lol:

#22 ·
JiG said:
CoffeeMate said:
Runn'n&Gunn'n said:
What about the Kimber?
Touche! :lol:

#25 ·
Without a doubt the funniest thing I've heard today...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.