I NEED IT !!!!

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Adam5, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

2. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

I want it in .50 configuration.

I wonder if the ATF ruling on the Atkins Accelerator (sp?) will impact this device?

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

that is a ATF raid waiting to happen

4. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

It looks like fun though. Cabellas has the kit to make one. They also have a crank kit for a single 10/22, that fires 4 tims for each turn of the crank.

5. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

This is "ATF approved," so I would assume there would be no raids until at least they issue another letter changing their mind like they did with the ultra-lethal Akins Accelerator modification to .22 rifles.

6. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Yeah, this minute.

7. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Nice !

This really looks like fun. I have had a "BMF Activator" trigger-crank on one or more of my Ruger 10/22 rifles for years. It takes a lot of trial-and-error to get it set up right, especially on newer 10/22s that have a horribly stiff 10 pound trigger pull, but when it works, it's a lot of fun.

Two 10/22 rifles themselves are worth $300. Consider that when evaluating the price of this $1200 twin Gatling gun kit.

Question: Has anybody had experience with the 50-round mags for the Ruger 10/22? I bought one from Ram-Line, and it was not as reliable as the 25-30 rounders . Does anybody know of a good, reliable 50-round mag for the 10/22? (I want to buy a couple more now, while they're legal, because I expect the next president to be a Democrat who will call for renewal of the AWB, but probably with another "Grandfather clause" allowing us to keep the ones we already own.

8. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Gunsmoker, I shot your kit on the rifle, and it worked flawlessly. That was a lot of fun!

:D

9. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Re: Nice !

If you go to their website, you can purchase the kit w/o the Ruger 10/22s for $400. + $15. for shipping and no need to ship to an FFL. :minigun:

They also make a kit to fit the AK-47...or two AK-47s!!! :flame:

http://GatlingGuns.com

10. BergerBoy

BergerBoy New Member

Good, legal fun! Same concept as the gatlin gun.

I took a look at all the parts and seriously considered fabbing up my own version for a 10/22, only using a few parts from their kit. It's quite a simple design! And while not legal, a simple solenoid/motor (say.....a drill) would make this the perfect machine for turning money into noise!

And I've seen the pictures of the AK setup...... :minigun: Throw a pair of drums on and I'd be set!