·
Registered
5,798 Posts
that is a ATF raid waiting to happen

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks like fun though. Cabellas has the kit to make one. They also have a crank kit for a single 10/22, that fires 4 tims for each turn of the crank.

·
69,292 Posts
This is "ATF approved," so I would assume there would be no raids until at least they issue another letter changing their mind like they did with the ultra-lethal Akins Accelerator modification to .22 rifles.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,325 Posts
Nice !

This really looks like fun. I have had a "BMF Activator" trigger-crank on one or more of my Ruger 10/22 rifles for years. It takes a lot of trial-and-error to get it set up right, especially on newer 10/22s that have a horribly stiff 10 pound trigger pull, but when it works, it's a lot of fun.

Two 10/22 rifles themselves are worth $300. Consider that when evaluating the price of this $1200 twin Gatling gun kit.

Question: Has anybody had experience with the 50-round mags for the Ruger 10/22? I bought one from Ram-Line, and it was not as reliable as the 25-30 rounders . Does anybody know of a good, reliable 50-round mag for the 10/22? (I want to buy a couple more now, while they're legal, because I expect the next president to be a Democrat who will call for renewal of the AWB, but probably with another "Grandfather clause" allowing us to keep the ones we already own.

·
69,292 Posts
Gunsmoker, I shot your kit on the rifle, and it worked flawlessly. That was a lot of fun!

:D

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Re: Nice !

gunsmoker said:

Two 10/22 rifles themselves are worth $300. Consider that when evaluating the price of this $1200 twin Gatling gun kit.
If you go to their website, you can purchase the kit w/o the Ruger 10/22s for $400. + $15. for shipping and no need to ship to an FFL. :minigun:

They also make a kit to fit the AK-47...or two AK-47s!!! :flame:

http://GatlingGuns.com

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good, legal fun! Same concept as the gatlin gun.

I took a look at all the parts and seriously considered fabbing up my own version for a 10/22, only using a few parts from their kit. It's quite a simple design! And while not legal, a simple solenoid/motor (say.....a drill) would make this the perfect machine for turning money into noise!

And I've seen the pictures of the AK setup...... :minigun: Throw a pair of drums on and I'd be set!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts