I Need a Dealer’s (FFL) Help

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Purge, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Purge

Purge Member

I want to buy several arms, but I don’t want to pay $20 per arm to import from out of state. Is there someone in the Stone Mountain area that will charge say $40 for all that I purchase? The company that I will purchase from needs your dealer license (fax copy) to mail the items to you. I can give further information by email.

2. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper New Member

They are not in the Stone Mountain area, but last I checked Cherokee Gun and Pawn in Canton does not charge at all for incoming FFL transfers. What you save might more than make up for the gas to get up there.

3. Going Postal

Going Postal New Member

Again, not in Stone Mountain, but if that doesn't work for you, Sporting Arms in Winterville only charges $10 per weapon, but if you ask him, Jerry might work with you. Call from 10am to 7pm at 706-742-7971.

4. maggie

maggie New Member

F Y I if two of the weapons are handguns , purchased within certain number of business days. They are required to fill out and FAX to BATF a multiple handgun form, don't recall the form #. You may not care , but most don't mention it.

5. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

Mr. pawn in Lilburn charges $10 each.

6. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

I thought the reporting limit was 5?

7. parolebear

parolebear New Member

I was told it was 2 handguns within 7 days. However I am not an FFL so it was what I was told. Thanks for the other info, I see that your FFL's around Atlanta are alot kinder than in S. Ga

8. Purge

Purge Member

Thanks for your replies. I will check out your suggestions and make a decision. :D

9. Going Postal

Going Postal New Member

It's been a few years, but when I was a dealer, I am pretty sure that it was five within 7 days.