I kinda concealed carried on July 4th...

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by asbrand, Jul 5, 2007.

1. asbrand

asbrand Active Member

...and nothing happened...

8)

I was wearing cargo shorts with a belt, and an oversized Iron Maiden T-shirt untucked. Had my Makarov in a Fobus paddle holster on my right side (roughly 3 o'clock) and didn't make an extensive effort to cover it.

Was at a friend's house for July 4th dinner and festivities. Wore it all evening in their house, outside shooting off fireworks, and while we walked around town (they live in Kingston, which is near Rome, a VERY small town).

None of them even had a clue I was armed. Even when it became exposed while sitting on the sofa.

Damn....and here I'd heard so many horror stories of "printing" and "accidental exposure" and being harassed for OC. *grin*

Some people are just blind to what they don't wanna see...

2. AV8R

AV8R Banned

:lol: That's just cool!

3. AeroShooter

AeroShooter New Member

So... describe the shirt to us... was it The Trooper, Power Slave, Number of The Beast?

/thread is useless w/out link to pic of said shirt.

4. asbrand

asbrand Active Member

Well, I'll be buggered... My "google-fu" is failing me. I have searched near and far across the internet, and can NOT locate a copy of this particular shirt / image.

The shirt has a cool looking viking longboat in the background, with Eddie in the foreground holding a viking sword and wearing a horned helmet (which vikings actually never wore).

Funny that tonight at work, I'm wearing one of my *other* Iron Maiden shirts. This one is from Powerslave:

[​IMG]

...I've got a 3rd one with this on it:

[​IMG]