Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that everyone please think before you hit 'Submit' when replying to certain threads. I know we can all get riled up by certain topics. I'm guilty of letting my emotions get the better of me on certain things. But, seriously? Some of it has really gotten a little out of control. I had something I really wanted to say in a certain thread. I read through it, changes a sentence or two, hit 'Submit' and BAM..... thread locked. Oh well. The forum gods have spoken. I won't even bother. Anyway.... I just wanted to get that off my chest. And please, play nice. :wink:

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
For the record, I never wished death on him. Just won't be losing any sleep if he gets himself in any kind of trouble. That's all I have to say about that. MP, Budder, GS1, please don't take this as trying to continue a thread that was locked, it's not.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
lostprofit said:
that everyone please think before you hit 'Submit' when replying to certain threads. I know we can all get riled up by certain topics. I'm guilty of letting my emotions get the better of me on certain things. But, seriously? Some of it has really gotten a little out of control. I had something I really wanted to say in a certain thread. I read through it, changes a sentence or two, hit 'Submit' and BAM..... thread locked. Oh well. The forum gods have spoken. I won't even bother. Anyway.... I just wanted to get that off my chest. And please, play nice. :wink:
Just bad timing, Chief. Your submission had nothing to do with the thread being locked. I'd also submitted a follow-up comment that got booted.. You no more caused it than did I.

It was just time to limit the contributions of one member.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In fact... If you want to lock it down, please feel free to do so. This is in NO WAY an attempt to carry on any of that.

·
Registered
632 Posts
There certainly are some lively debates here, as there should be. :)

I know that it takes a little more thinking for me, because I'm missing out on all the other verbal and nonverbal cues, which under normal circumstances tells me 90% of what I need to know.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CountryGun said:
lostprofit said:
Just bad timing, Chief. Your submission had nothing to do with the thread being locked. I'd also submitted a follow-up comment that got booted.. You no more caused it than did I.

It was just time to limit the contributions of one member.
Oh I know. Just bad timing. These things happen. C'est la vie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts