Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be managing a Uniselect USA (formerly known as Main Auto Parts) parts store. It's an express location (wholesale only, no retail storefront). It a bit of a drive, 45 miles each way (I'm in Cumming and the locationis in Austell), but is a temporary position until he can get a manager position at a full service store open for me. A full service store will be closer to home and will pay a few thousand dollars more money.

The DM made me a verbal offer and will have an "official" offer letter this afternoon or tomorrow. After that, I'll just need to take a drug test and can hopefully start next Monday.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After being out of work for four and half months I'm starting to go stir crazy at the house. I'm looking frward to being back at work again and to being able to get some bills caught up.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
SHWEEEET !!! Way to go Adam !

I'm not sure I would have survived as long as you before they had to have me committed !

·
Registered
726 Posts
Way to go, Adam5! They picked a good man!

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,855 Posts
Mega ditto congrats Adam5! :applause:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Congrats!
:righton:

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
congrats adam5!!!!!! I'm glad things are starting to clear up your way. In celebration I think it may be time for a Forsyth County bbq!!!

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TippinTaco said:
congrats adam5!!!!!! I'm glad things are starting to clear up your way. In celebration I think it may be time for a Forsyth County bbq!!!
As long as it's not a Sat that I'm working. It looks like I'll have to do every other Sat at the store.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Did I just read "Forsyth County bbq"?? Sounds like a good reason to celebrate the new job.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
=D> good for you Adam ,I hope it goes well,I'm sure Jen will be very happy to have you gainfully employed again. :righton:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Sounds like a great job, man. :righton: I'm very happy for you. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts