I joined the 1911 club today....

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by js415, Nov 13, 2010.

1. js415

js415 Active Member

I finally gave in to the pressure and desire, and joined the 1911 club this morning.

I found this on the forum from a fellow GCO member, and fell in love the minute I saw it. Several PM's, phone conversations, and a few hours later....it was in my hands.

By far the most beautiful pistol I have ever owned. The work done on this by Brian at
    http://www.ottgunworks.com/ is fantastic. The additional items added are as follows:
    It has VZ grips, Wilson Combat Extended Slide Stop, and Nighthawk Custom Match Trigger.

I am quite excited right now!!!! I'm thinking the Zookeeper is going to get another order real soon!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ramblinwreck11

Ramblinwreck11 New Member

Welcome to the club! Congrats on such a beautiful gun it looks great :righton:

3. Docindahouze

Docindahouze Member

very nice and congrats, i dont know who this Brian character is but it looks like he does pretty good work.

4. zookeper

zookeper Active Member

beautiful piece 8)
    :woohoo:

5. krmbigmac

krmbigmac Active Member

Congrats on that eye candy! :righton: :love:

Zoo is not going to have a problem making something for that. You might have a problem getting it back, though.

6. js415

js415 Active Member

You getting something in mind for me Sir???

Jerry

7. dasj

dasj Member

Me rikey rikey. I had to turn the brightness down on my monitor in order to look. I couldn't tell if it was the shaft of light coming down from the heavens while casting an aura of holiness onto the pistol blinding me, or my hangover. I'm going to stick with the former.

David

8. GooberTim

GooberTim New Member

Congrats Jerry! That is a damn fine pistol there. You're fixin to fall in love at the shooting range! And you won't believe how comfortable it carries in Zookeeper's version of the VM2.

9. tmoore912

tmoore912 Just a Man

Welcome to the club. Springfield makes a damn fine 1911 and I'm sure Brian has made it even better. Carry it with pride. :righton:

10. STONEWALL0628

STONEWALL0628 New Member

Man that sure is one good looking gun, looks very familiar. Hope you enjoy, Jerry is a GREAT guy to deal with.

11. ARMT Guy

ARMT Guy Ordinary Average Guy

Sharp lookin' pistol there! :righton:

I'm a fairly recent member of the 1911 club. Ran my new EDC, ( .45 Kimber Pro CDP II ) through it's first IDPA shoot today and was overall happy with my performance with it. 8)

Get her out to the range and start gettin' to really know your new pistol! :D

12. howie1932

howie1932 New Member

That gun in beautiful. I was looking at it on the for sale page, but I don't have any gun $'s left for this year.