Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hereby request and direct attoneys JOHN MONROE and ED STONE of GEORGIA CARRY and GEORGIA PACKING to represent me and prosecute both CRIMINAL and CIVIL cases against ALL involved and participating in this ABOMINATION against me.

Initial Retainer Tendered Via Advertising & Media Services Already Delivered. Contigency Plan Offered.

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Violations include:

Illegal Acts Under Color Of Law
Violation of 1A through 8A
Discrimination under FAIR HOUSING ACT against: legal gun toter; Honorably Discharged Veteran; American with Disabilities.

Crimes and Violations include: Criminal Defamation; Slander; Libel; Stalking; Conspiring to deprive me of Civil Rights and ability to function within the Community.

Additional crimes include:
Violation of my Property
Destruction of my Reputation
Pillaging of my Life
MULTIPLE AGGRAVATED BATTERY AGAINST MY PERSON SPANNING YEARS

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Civil Violations Include:
Failure to meet contractual obligations related to HOA membership;
Not duly notified of HOA meetings, events and functions;
Intentionally EXCLUDED from HOA meetings, events and functions;
Violation of Covenants and HOA Charter to include HOA allowed participation in HOA business and matters by NON PROPERTY OWNERS AND NON MEMBERS.

Further civil action against: AT&T; Comcast Cable; for willfully failing to deliver contractual service obligations already paid for.

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My ability to communicate is impaired. Please accept this as an Initial Consultation and Engagement of Services.

I trust you are already reasonably familiar enough with events and circumstances to begin prosecuting both CRIMINAL and CIVIL ACTIONS on my behalf.

PLEASE HELP ME TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE

·
Custom User Title
1,663 Posts
Does anybody know CM IRL?

·
Registered
9,458 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,519 Posts
QUOTE:
"...I trust you are already reasonably familiar enough with events and circumstances..."

MY REPLY:
Um, no. Not even close. What events and what circumstances? All I know is you disappeared for a few months and came back posting as if you were a different person.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Bdee has returned and taken over CoffeeMate's cognitive functions. :whisper:

·
Registered
939 Posts
This happened to my little brother. He's OK now.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,140 Posts
Could be he started his meds again and got back to the standard democrat party line. Or is just doing some crank yanking?

Nemo

·
69,784 Posts
QUOTE:
"...I trust you are already reasonably familiar enough with events and circumstances..."

MY REPLY:
Um, no. Not even close. What events and what circumstances? All I know is you disappeared for a few months and came back posting as if you were a different person.
Ditto.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
Coffeemate, hang in there, buddy. Here's hoping that everything gets resolved in your favor. If you want, PM me with any further info and I'll see if I can help.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
I wonder if Marc5019 and CoffeeMate live under the same HOA.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
Hold on, I speak jive..

1 - 20 of 111 Posts