I haven't had any trouble finding ammo

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by wsweeks2, Aug 17, 2007.

1. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

That's probably a good idea... At least paint balls don't kill you usually.

2. ber950

ber950 Active Member

Yea you can find ammo but have you not noticed how expensive it is. Departments have a budget to spend on ammo and when it goes up in price this fast it means they can't buy as many rounds.

3. GunNut

GunNut New Member

one would think with all the traffic cameras going up, they would have plenty of extra revenue.

4. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

The police are idiots.

Guess they might have to trade in a few of their armored vehicles.

5. merlock

merlock New Member

Or, set up some more speed traps. :evil:

6. cdtracing

cdtracing New Member

I guess they no longer get the LE discount. Paying retail sucks don't it. On another note, I've watched some local LEO's attempt to qual. at my local range, my 10 year old was shooting better than a couple of them.

7. M249

M249 New Member

[-X

8. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

OK. The police are a government bureaucracy. Government never works effectively. Government routinely finds the highest prices for the least amount of work. Government continues to function and evolve by justifying their existence. One way to do that is to find a way to that is to, in one fell swoop, explain why you can't do your job and why you need more money. Enter the ammo shortage. Crime goes up, we can't stop it because XXXXXXXXX (not enough ammo). Makes sense. I'm just amazed that the article avoided blaming George Bush and/or the War On Terror directly.

9. M249

M249 New Member

I concur.

10. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator