I have been warned

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Adam5, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

OMG !!! I've been warned by another forum for a rules violation!! Why do some forums have to enforce their rules to the point of being obnoxious? I started a thread on another forum about what kind of mag holder will fit Para Ordnance P-18 mags. They are a little longer front to back than most 9mm mags. I put the thread in the Para Ordnance forum on the site. I saw that it said "thread has been moved". I thought, no big deal. it's now in the holsters and carry equipment forum. I then get a PM from a mod, informing me that I have received a 1 point warning for a posting violation, and that that violation will stay on my account for 15 days. 10 points gets your account locked for anywhere from 7 days to permanent.

Here is a list of some of the warnings, followed by how many points the warning is and how many days the warning stays on your account.

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Complaining about other fora is a 15 point violation here on GPDO. Consider yourself warned.

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

4. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

When you get to 20 pts here you have to buy the next round of Sigs (that means for everyone). Consider yourself warned.

PS What forum is that so I don't go there. PM if you would rather not say publicly. SHHHHH They might hear you.:ninja:

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Half of our members would be suspended. 8)

The forum is http://www.forum.m1911.org I joined there when I bought my Armscor 9mm 1911. They have a dedicated Armscor/Rock Island forum.

6. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

I would think just owning a 1911 in 9mm would be enough for a lifetime ban! :lol:

7. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Unless it was a Kimber, huh?

8. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

Even a Kimber!

9. ThetaReactor

ThetaReactor Active Member

So what exactly can you discuss there? I have enough trouble restraining the colorful language on this board, I couldn't imagine someplace with that many restrictions.

10. Cavediver

Cavediver Member

As soon as they see this thread you'll get another one :lol:

11. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I already got another one!!! I started a thread, then noticed another thread on the same topic that had been moved. I immediately edited mine to say, "Sorry, I posted then found a similar thread." I got a warning for that one being in the wrong forum also.

12. VolGrad

I'd tell them to take their parliamentary procedures/rules and go :censored: themselves.

13. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

He can't do that. He'll get another warning. :lol:

14. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Unacceptable Language -You used unacceptable language. 4/ 60
    Politics/Religion You discussed politics/religion in your posts. 5/90
    Public Discussion of Warning - Discussion of a received warning in public 5/60
    Troll - You are trolling. 10 / 99999

24 points!

15. VolGrad

I WIN!!! I WIN!!!

:woohoo:

16. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Let's go skydiving and race down. Let's see who wins in that ;)

17. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

:woohoo:

18. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Reminds me of demolition man...You gotta cuss out the machine so you can have some T.P. :lol:

19. oxfat

oxfat Member

Gee, Adam5. I only met you once, but you seemed like an okay guy. I should have stood further away from you. Does that stuff rub off?

20. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

You have GOT to tell us where this other place is!! C'mon, we all want to see how quickly we can run up points and get suspended.

Rules..
    You have to post the Tima and Date when you joined.

The Time and Date of the post banning you is what determines your score.

Whoever gets banned in the quickest time, hours and minutes (with seconds being a tie-breaker for budder and VolGrad) wins the contest.

Edit: Dear Moderators you know i'm only kidding, right? I'm not Really trying to get innapropriate behavioir points on This board. Heck I like you guys... enough to let you all play with my toys :)