Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cc a s&w 40 cal sigma,no trigger safety.and i was wondering if it is ok to leave it loaded and chambered all the time? becase i found out on this forum my old jennings 380 wasnt safe to leave chambered.and could someone give me a link to a good owb holster,form fitted,preferabl no thumb break? thanks in advance.

god bless & bear arms forever :righton:

·
Just a Man
6,065 Posts
You are go to go with leaving the Sigma loaded with a round in the chamber.

Do you have a price range for the OWB leather holster you want?

·
Premium Member
5,239 Posts
justin1213 said:
i cc a s&w 40 cal sigma,no trigger safety.and i was wondering if it is ok to leave it loaded and chambered all the time? becase i found out on this forum my old jennings 380 wasnt safe to leave chambered.
Yes it is, because unlike Jennings, S&W makes quality guns that don't go off for no reason.

and could someone give me a link to a good owb holster,form fitted,preferabl no thumb break? thanks in advance.
Same advice every time. Contact zookeper on this forum and have him make you one custom. There's a bunch of examples on this forum, just search for his name (spelled like I spelled it).

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks.

and i would like to spend least as possible lol. really under 60-70 dollars i guess.i really dont know were the price range starts on one

·
Registered
396 Posts
Perfectly fine to leave the Sigma with one in the pipe. I owned one for a while. Now my main carry gun is an M&P .40. I carry it the same way. If it ain't ready to fire, it really is useless. Galco makes good holsters, reasonably priced. I always carried in a leather OWB, until I bout a Blackhawk Serpa. Man do I love it.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I have a blackhawk serpa holster from Academy Sports. I think it was $30 for it. Paddle design fits nice and I like the trigger guard retention.

·
Administrator
7,150 Posts
samman23 said:
out of curiosity, what makes the Jennings go off on it's own?
Those things are one step up from a zip gun. No kind of firing pin block of any kind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts