I guess I put one thing to practice from last weekend

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by tace, Aug 10, 2007.

1. tace

tace New Member

Pulling into the parking lot around North Ave, this bum was standing on my way in the middle of the road looking the wrong way on a one way street to cross the road.

I parked my car and walked to the machine to pay. Looking for a handout, he approached me and started something like "Excuse me, sir, can you ......". I roared at him just "NO!" like we were training in class and this guy kinda got scared, had this wounded puppy look on his face and walked away.

I was unarmed (well, mostly) since I was about to walk into work.

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

What was this, a rape defense class?

3. EagleEye920

EagleEye920 Member

That would have been:

"NO!! :puke: "

4. AV8R

AV8R Banned

:lol: Gawd, if I would have been drinking something it would have ended up all over my laptop!

5. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

Actually, our training was something more like this:

"STOP.....BACK THE F$#K OFF. STOP OR I"LL F$%@&^G SHOOT" GET THE F$%K BACK"

Now y'all get the idea?

6. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Damn it MP!!!

I was drinking something. Trust me, you cannot swallow a mouthful of Coke and burst out laughing at the same time!

Fortunately, I spewed on the carpet and not the computer...

Oh yeah... Don't tell my wife about that last part...... Not that I'm :scared: or anything, but she can be pretty darn :twisted: when the mood strikes her.

Sorta like a pit bull with a toothache and PMS! :devil:

Ya know why they called it PMS don't ya?

Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken! :neener: :rotfl2: :D

:oldtimer:

7. fallison

fallison New Member

Well if their wives ever get on here, we know Macktee and USMC-retired will both spend the rest of their days sleeping in the doghouse.

8. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Da Gunns just stays in trouble!

Fortunately for me, my little bride hates guns, so there's no way she'll ever visit this evil place populated with all the dangerous gun nuts...

Fortunately!!!

:oldtimer:

9. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

It worked didn't it!! Rape or not.

10. AeroShooter

AeroShooter New Member

:D

You could've tried "I don't know you, let go of my purse!"

/King of the Hill reference
    //tried that at the range while shooting +P's... got lot's of chuckles

11. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Loud , Threatening

Officer, there was this homeless guy who just politely asked that mean man over there for a quarter, and the mean man put his hand under his shirt and screamed in a really angry voice, " Get the F*&$ back or I'll shoot !" I think you should arrest him--he's dangerous.

Okay, now do YOU want to be the guy explaining to the cops why you threatened to kill a homeless guy for approaching you for a handout?

Do you want a Fulton County jury deciding your fate, Mr. White Man From the Suburbs, when you are charged with assaulting a person of a different ethnicity and socio-economic background than yourself?

Didn't think so. Be polite. Firm is ok, rude might work, but threatening will get you locked up and your gun confiscated.

12. Bulldawg182

Re: Loud , Threatening

Sorry, I was joking! :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Like he is going to admit he was raped by a homeless man!

14. tace

tace New Member

I must say, even the toughest looking guys I have seen don't seem to wanna bother me aside from the high as kite bum looking for a few cents for his next high.

Maybe I am not pretty enough :( or that they would rather not try to take on a 6"1 230 pounds middle eastern looking guy, especially when there are plenty of 130 pound pretty boys walking around.

Either way, rape hasn't been my concern :) Protecting my family has been.

And Ken, yes, it worked.

15. Bulldawg182

MP, you seem to be harboring some deep rooted obsession with the above and to know the mindset that goes along with it. If there's something you need to get off your chest, just come out with it. You're among friends, we'll understand and you'll feel better about it in the long run. :lol: :wink:

16. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

King of the Hill is such an awesome show!

17. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Bulldawg, don't be so childish. Just drop the subject. You know MP doesn't like to talk about the things he did during his homeless days.

18. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

Re: Loud , Threatening

I just love it when people take stuff out of context and have no idea what the hell their talking about.