I GOTS to get me one of these!

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Foul, May 26, 2007.

1. Sine Nomen

Sine Nomen New Member

Is that an assault rifle? :shattered:

2. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Probably classified as a WMD lol.

3. asbrand

asbrand Active Member

Great Googeley Moogeley... :bowdown:

"We don't need no stinkin' bombs...we got guns that'll take your house down...!"

4. Dan H

Dan H New Member

Holy Jeebus! :shock:

5. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

That's a "punt gun" back in the days when market hunting was legal they used to rig the front of a flat bottom boat with half a dozen of these 2 bore shotguns packed full of nails and tacks and nuts and whatever else they had on hand. Then before dawn they would row out to the middle of a river where the diving ducks would be all rafted up sleeping and wait for sunrise. When the ducks got up off the water they would pull a cord that was tied to the triggers of the guns and set em all off at once, dropping hundreds of ducks. Sometimes the plan would backfire though and the force of the guns going off would break up the wooden boats they were in droping them into the freezing water. Before they outlawed it, market hunting had almost wiped out North American waterfowl.

6. Foul

Foul New Member

I was thinking of it being more of an anti-home invasion/no-knock warrant/home renovation gun myself.

7. Dan H

Dan H New Member

Yeah, that would make one hell of a sentry gun... :lol:

8. maddog

maddog New Member

LMAO the blast from that would take care of any warrant ... turn it into little itty bitty pieces of paper along with the server

9. David14

David14 Member

They used a punt gun at the end of Tremors 4.

"THAT's why I need a punt gun, honey -- Graboids!"