Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Professional Troll
2,368 Posts
Firearmz said:
no one needs to be able to walk up behind me and take my gun ( i know this happened, it happened at Arbor Place Mall).
Firearmz, I would be very intersted in hearing the above mentioned incident. I used to work/play at Arbor Place several years ago and I always carried there. I know first hand the mall has a no weapons policy, but since I didn't work for the mall and for a leasee there wasn't much they could do. I befriended the head of security there and he welcomed me to carry and also disclosed to me that one of his officers carries as well.

But alas alot has changed since then, they have a new head of security so they probably go strictly by the book now and I don't go there anyway because it has become a gang magnet.

· Professional Troll
2,368 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
[quote="Malum Prohibitum":1wakhacl]Thankfully, none of the other students attending the class attempted a "weapon snatch." :lol:
That's what you think! ICP told me that while you were distracted he took your USB and replaced it with an AIRSOFT replica... :lol:[/quote:1wakhacl]

And you promised me you wouldn't tell! That was our little secret!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.