I could care less about Lohan but this pisses me off

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by blind_shake, Jul 29, 2007.

1. blind_shake

blind_shake Active Member

Why does the media give every break to celebs but throw everyone else under the bus i.e. our military!!! I mean come on I never heard of a civilian commendeering a vehicle, it's called car jacking or plain ol' GTA!!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Report: Lindsay's Passengers Speak Out
    FRIDAY JULY 27, 2007 10:00 AM EDT

By Courtney Rubin

Lohan's July 24 mugshot

Photo by: Courtesy Santa Monica Police Department

Three men are claiming that they were passengers in the SUV driven by Lindsay Lohan on the morning of her arrest – telling TMZ.com that the actress had been drinking, and that she commandeered their vehicle to chase after her assistant. not a quote! reporter saying this! :?
    Lohan's publicist and her attorney did not immediately return PEOPLE's call for comment on the report...
    Nigro says he tried to warn Lohan that she could get into trouble. Lohan's answer? "I'm a celebrity. I'm not going to get into trouble," he says was Lohan's response.

I hope she gets everything she deserves. :jail: :jail: :jail: =D>

Sorry needed to blow off some steam, thanks.

2. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

I doubt she will walk away scot free from this latest incident. She actually has done more than Paris did, as Paris was caught driving on a suspended license after a DUI, while this is her second DUI in a matter of a few short weeks, along with the even more serious crime of transporting cocaine into a jail.

She will do some time, but I doubt it will be more than six months in total.

As to being punished, she is. What I read about her acting career is that it is pretty much stalled now as producers can not find anyone willing to insure her. No insurance means no acting job.

3. Wiley

Wiley New Member

Be interesting if she tried a carjacking in Georgia :rotfl2:

4. blind_shake

I went to see Live Free Or Die Hard this afternoon at the AMC in Kenessaw. When I got my txts i saw the little no weapons sign [good thing I was CCing :lol: ] but I noticed that her movie that just came out only had 3 time slots for her. I'm sure her behavior has affected that.

BTW LForDH is a good movie. I had more fun trying to indentify all the weapons used in the movie. I think every meapon that is "tacticool" was in it. And why does every BG have to have a Desert Eagle? at least this one was a baby 45 instead or a 50 cal. I give it a B.

5. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Y'know, with all the money she makes, she could hire a professional security guard/driver to take her places.

He could even watch over her at the club, make sure no one messes with her, and then drive her home afterwards.

I'll take the job for approximately $150,000 a year plus a CA carry permit.

6. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Interesting observation! Comandeered? Most other people I think the correct term would be "carjacked".

Very interesting. Not surprising. But interesting.

7. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

My friends and I were discussing this last night. If you're that rich and like to get fall-down stupid drunk...hire a driver.

8. pyromaster

pyromaster Member

I remember after the Paris Hilton incident my fiance told me Wanda Sykes was making fun of Paris saying "how dumb do you have to be to F***k up being rich?"

Pretty much sums it up.

9. pyromaster

pyromaster Member

After reading this, if you think it's still worth it there might still be an opening. :lol:
    -Jeff, who spent way too much time looking for that link.

10. merlock

merlock New Member

I've put her in the 'waste of oxygen' category. :evil:

11. blind_shake

+1

12. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Definitely.

13. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Not just a waste....she is stealing perfectly good oxygen from others.

14. gsusnake

You know that's a satire site, right?

"News for snarky people"

15. blind_shake

It popped up when I was looking for times and tickets for Die Hard movie. It Teed me off about the reporter saying Lohan "comandeered" the SUV...so I posted it. Either way its BS that people change words around to soften the story because they happen tp be a celeb they like or pitty. They need to lock her A@$ up and give her money to the fallen and wounded soldiers coming back from overseas. Oh and Vicks pay too. Real heros dont get paid to put a ball in a hoop.

16. pyromaster

pyromaster Member

Satire?
    Looks like a celeb gossip site a la thesuperficial.com etc. While I wouldn't expect award winning journalism from them, I'd view it credible enough for an internet discussion about the merit's of being Lohan's bodyguard. :)

17. M249

M249 New Member

You're scaring me. :wink:

18. blind_shake

I didn't see what what site it was on. It was a link on yahoo.

19. gsusnake

I'm not talking about the site in the OP.

I'm talking about the "reasoning" for not wanting to be Lohan's bodyguard.

...hence quoting that post, and not the OP