Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
69,149 Posts
I can paint a picture of today. Know what the penalty is in Georgia today for walking within a "reasonable distance" from a bus stop on a public sidewalk while armed and in possession of a firearms license?

I'll give you a hint - it's a felony.

·
Sledgehammer
4,784 Posts
He said: "Davies had built up an enormous arsenal of illegal and prohibited weapons and the gravity of the offence is reflected in the sentence handed to him."

:shock:

·
Sledgehammer
4,784 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
I dream of owning enough weapons to be considered an arsenal some day. :mrgreen:
If you have any amount of guns over 1 confiscated by the authorities, it is an arsenal. If you have 20 guns at home that never gets confiscated, it is just a nice collection. :righton:

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Yeah, but that is the media's idea of an arsenal.

I mean like 10+ handguns, 3+ rifles, and 2+ shotguns. That is not counting .22 caliber. So to me 15 or more firearms over .22 caliber is an arsenal.
Other weapons such as knives do not count.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
jrm said:
Oh. Well, is there another tier above arsenal (e.g., armory)?
Yes, though I never actually gave it a name. It came from the thought of buying one or so firearms a year and rarely getting rid of any. So when I reached 60 years old that would be roughly 30 firearms. You feel like doing this :bowdown: when you walk into the room, kind of collection. It also has to have at least 1 full-auto firarm and 1 silenced firearm. Any .22 caliber firearm counts.

They say you need a hobby when you retire. :twisted:

Also, is there somethin smaller than an arsenal (maybe, a cache)?
Never thought about a smaller goal. :-k

1 - 9 of 9 Posts