Georgiapacking.org banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
ptsmith24 said:
I'll be OCing for the first time within the next couple hours.
Don't do it! Nobody else here really does it! It is all just an elaborate hoax that is guaranteed to land you in :jail: if you really believe them!
Well that was uneventful...

·
16,485 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
TonyG said:
Larry, after all we went through (at training) and you go chasing after those young kids with their fancy HKs (except for MP, I know it is the tie you like there). I just don't know you any more. So are you selling the G19 now? After carrying my G32 this weekend in an on the belt holster, I may not carry my PM9 much unless as a backup. I think my next purchase will be a Sig 229 though. You kids can keep your H&Ks.
Selling my G19....NEVER.....BLASHPHEMY!!! The Glocks I have are with me till they "pry them from my cold, dead hands". But, I did succumb to the temptation to see what all the hub bub was about with these HKs. I'm fickle.....not an idiot! :lol: :D
Aren't you selling a G26 in another thread?

·
Romans 10:13
4,611 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
People openly carrying Hk USP pistols do not get harassed.

Its those Glocks . . .
:wink:
:bigshock:

·
Romans 10:13
4,611 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
heck, I haven't even met Ramm yet! :lol: 8)
That will eye opening indeed. :lol:

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
budder said:
Bulldawg182 said:
TonyG said:
Larry, after all we went through (at training) and you go chasing after those young kids with their fancy HKs (except for MP, I know it is the tie you like there). I just don't know you any more. So are you selling the G19 now? After carrying my G32 this weekend in an on the belt holster, I may not carry my PM9 much unless as a backup. I think my next purchase will be a Sig 229 though. You kids can keep your H&Ks.
Selling my G19....NEVER.....BLASHPHEMY!!! The Glocks I have are with me till they "pry them from my cold, dead hands". But, I did succumb to the temptation to see what all the hub bub was about with these HKs. I'm fickle.....not an idiot! :lol: :D
Aren't you selling a G26 in another thread?
Well, yes I am......but not my G26. [-X

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
ptsmith24 said:
GeorgiaGlocker said:
Bulldawg182 said:
heck, I haven't even met Ramm yet! :lol: 8)
That will eye opening indeed. :lol:
:ditto: :lol:
I guess he doesn't quite qualify as a "Hooters Girl"?? :pointlol: :rotfl2:

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
It's funny, some months ago MP and others here convinced me to start carrying with one in the pipe.....which I've done religiously ever since and never looked back. Now, with this gun, not only can you carry it with one in the pipe, but with the hammer cocked for single action on the first round!!!! One small step for man, one giant step for Bulldawg182. :wink: :lol:
You don't have to cock anything or worry about that safety with your Glock though.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
wsweeks2 said:
Bulldawg182 said:
It's funny, some months ago MP and others here convinced me to start carrying with one in the pipe.....which I've done religiously ever since and never looked back. Now, with this gun, not only can you carry it with one in the pipe, but with the hammer cocked for single action on the first round!!!! One small step for man, one giant step for Bulldawg182. :wink: :lol:
You don't have to cock anything or worry about that safety with your Glock though.
I totally agree....and unlike my "idol", I have not turned coat on Glocks. :lol: They are my primary and favorite weapons in every way. Now, if they'd just develop and market a 9mm small and slim enough for true concealed carry.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
wsweeks2 said:
Bulldawg182 said:
I totally agree....and unlike my "idol", I have not turned coat on Glocks. :lol: They are my primary and favorite weapons in every way. Now, if they'd just develop and market a 9mm small and slim enough for true concealed carry.
I don't have a problem concealing a compact... it depends on the holster, too.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Just got back from another trip to Bullseye with the HK USPc and the verdict is in.......it stays with me. After working with it some more there's no doubt it's a keeper!

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,727 Posts
I also blame him !!

I'm going to lay all the blame for my putting the Armscor 1911A1 9mm in layaway on Ramm. If he hadn't bought a few guns lately I would be happy with what I have. If I have to buy a Coach bag fo rmy wife, that wil be his fault too !!!

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
ptsmith24 said:
Y'all are starting to sound like Democrats... :roll:
DON'T EVER SAY THAT!!!!!! :oops: :wink:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,727 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
Y'all are starting to sound like Democrats... :roll:
If I wanted to play democrat, I would tax everyone that comes to lunch tomorrow $10, then use the money to buy a new gun. 8)

21 - 40 of 48 Posts