I blame RAMMSTEIN!!!!

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Bulldawg182, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

I'm innocent, innocent I tell ya! It's that darned Rammstein guy who keeps on buying guns and showing them off here. I swore I was done buying guns for a "long, long time" and then he goes and posts pictures of his new HK USPc 9mm. I was perfectly happy with my family of Glocks and then this beautiful piece of equipment is right there in front of me on my screen tempting me like a Hooters girl!!! It's not my fault, I'm weak and I couldn't help myself. Well, that's my story and I'm stickin to it!

I picked it up today and put 150 rounds through it at Bullseye. While I know it's a piece of art and a great piece of machinery, the verdict is still out for me. I'm gonna put another 200 through the pipe this week and then decide on whether or not I keep it. I bought it used but the guys at Bullseye took it apart and said it was in excellent shape and shot very little. I got a good deal on it but still don't know whether it's for me.

[​IMG]

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

People openly carrying Hk USP pistols do not get harassed.

Its those Glocks . . .
    :wink:

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:groupprotest: <Rammstein's place>

:lol:

Congratulations on the new purchase.

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I sure hope that isn't true...I'll be OCing for the first time within the next couple hours.

:shock:

:lol:

5. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

I've never been harassed while carrying my Sig.

It was when I had a plastic gun that I got hassled.

Hmm...

6. M249

M249 New Member

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

[​IMG]

7. Bulldawg182

It's funny, some months ago MP and others here convinced me to start carrying with one in the pipe.....which I've done religiously ever since and never looked back. Now, with this gun, not only can you carry it with one in the pipe, but with the hammer cocked for single action on the first round!!!! One small step for man, one giant step for Bulldawg182. :wink: :lol:

8. Malum Prohibitum

See? :D

Sigs scream "Expensive, high class gun!" too, even if not quite as loudly as an Hk.

Years ago when I was disarmed at a traffic stop, the officer kept commenting on how nice the Hk gun was . . .

And the last time a police officer commented on my openly carried (holstered) pistol, it was, "What are you carrying?" which, after I informed him "Heckler und Koch, USP 45 C," he said, rather drawn out with a grin, "Niiiiiiiiice!"

:D

9. Malum Prohibitum

Don't do it! Nobody else here really does it! It is all just an elaborate hoax that is guaranteed to land you in :jail: if you really believe them!

10. gsusnake

Smith, I'll go with you if you're scared... :lol:

11. Malum Prohibitum

He is just trying to continue the hoax . . . he doesn't mean it!

12. gsusnake

And I'll bail you out if you get cuffed.

13. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

MUHAHAHAHAHA!

I strike again!

yes...yes....you will keep the Hk....and you will get a Comp-Tac holster.......yes.....*rubs hands together*

14. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Nah, I think I'll be alright. Just gotta go and do it. That'll make the group trip (whenever that may be) better for me. Lace is going with me, and I'm grocery shopping. If you wanna show up in the next 15-20 minutes, go for it. Same goes for you, Ramm. :wink:

15. Sine Nomen

Sine Nomen New Member

You just likened Ramm to a Hooters girl.
    Dude, you're sick.

16. Bulldawg182

Guilty, as charged! But it was the GUN....heck, I haven't even met Ramm yet! :lol: 8)

17. GrimJack

GrimJack Active Member

Larry, after all we went through (at training) and you go chasing after those young kids with their fancy HKs (except for MP, I know it is the tie you like there). I just don't know you any more. So are you selling the G19 now? After carrying my G32 this weekend in an on the belt holster, I may not carry my PM9 much unless as a backup. I think my next purchase will be a Sig 229 though. You kids can keep your H&Ks.

18. gsusnake

Good choice!

19. Bulldawg182

Selling my G19....NEVER.....BLASHPHEMY!!! The Glocks I have are with me till they "pry them from my cold, dead hands". But, I did succumb to the temptation to see what all the hub bub was about with these HKs. I'm fickle.....not an idiot! :lol: :D