Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm innocent, innocent I tell ya! It's that darned Rammstein guy who keeps on buying guns and showing them off here. I swore I was done buying guns for a "long, long time" and then he goes and posts pictures of his new HK USPc 9mm. I was perfectly happy with my family of Glocks and then this beautiful piece of equipment is right there in front of me on my screen tempting me like a Hooters girl!!! It's not my fault, I'm weak and I couldn't help myself. Well, that's my story and I'm stickin to it!

I picked it up today and put 150 rounds through it at Bullseye. While I know it's a piece of art and a great piece of machinery, the verdict is still out for me. I'm gonna put another 200 through the pipe this week and then decide on whether or not I keep it. I bought it used but the guys at Bullseye took it apart and said it was in excellent shape and shot very little. I got a good deal on it but still don't know whether it's for me.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
I've never been harassed while carrying my Sig.

It was when I had a plastic gun that I got hassled.

Hmm...

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's funny, some months ago MP and others here convinced me to start carrying with one in the pipe.....which I've done religiously ever since and never looked back. Now, with this gun, not only can you carry it with one in the pipe, but with the hammer cocked for single action on the first round!!!! One small step for man, one giant step for Bulldawg182. :wink: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
gsusnake said:
I've never been harassed while carrying my Sig.

It was when I had a plastic gun that I got hassled.

Hmm...
See? :D

Sigs scream "Expensive, high class gun!" too, even if not quite as loudly as an Hk.

Years ago when I was disarmed at a traffic stop, the officer kept commenting on how nice the Hk gun was . . .

And the last time a police officer commented on my openly carried (holstered) pistol, it was, "What are you carrying?" which, after I informed him "Heckler und Koch, USP 45 C," he said, rather drawn out with a grin, "Niiiiiiiiice!"

:D

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
I'll be OCing for the first time within the next couple hours.
Don't do it! Nobody else here really does it! It is all just an elaborate hoax that is guaranteed to land you in :jail: if you really believe them!

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Smith, I'll go with you if you're scared... :lol:

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
And I'll bail you out if you get cuffed.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
MUHAHAHAHAHA!

I strike again!

yes...yes....you will keep the Hk....and you will get a Comp-Tac holster.......yes.....*rubs hands together*

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
gsusnake said:
Smith, I'll go with you if you're scared... :lol:
Nah, I think I'll be alright. Just gotta go and do it. That'll make the group trip (whenever that may be) better for me. Lace is going with me, and I'm grocery shopping. If you wanna show up in the next 15-20 minutes, go for it. Same goes for you, Ramm. :wink:

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sine Nomen said:
Bulldawg182 said:
tempting me like a Hooters girl!!!
You just likened Ramm to a Hooters girl.
Dude, you're sick.
Guilty, as charged! But it was the GUN....heck, I haven't even met Ramm yet! :lol: 8)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Larry, after all we went through (at training) and you go chasing after those young kids with their fancy HKs (except for MP, I know it is the tie you like there). I just don't know you any more. So are you selling the G19 now? After carrying my G32 this weekend in an on the belt holster, I may not carry my PM9 much unless as a backup. I think my next purchase will be a Sig 229 though. You kids can keep your H&Ks.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
TonyG said:
Larry, after all we went through (at training) and you go chasing after those young kids with their fancy HKs (except for MP, I know it is the tie you like there). I just don't know you any more. So are you selling the G19 now? After carrying my G32 this weekend in an on the belt holster, I may not carry my PM9 much unless as a backup. I think my next purchase will be a Sig 229 though. You kids can keep your H&Ks.
Good choice!

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TonyG said:
Selling my G19....NEVER.....BLASHPHEMY!!! The Glocks I have are with me till they "pry them from my cold, dead hands". But, I did succumb to the temptation to see what all the hub bub was about with these HKs. I'm fickle.....not an idiot! :lol: :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts