Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post here. I live in the Acworth/Kennesaw area. I am a member at Creekside out in Cartersville. I would have to say I love Glocks more than any other gun. I own five of them (soon to be six). I also am a big fan of H&K and SIG as well as most other major manufactuers.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Lightsped said:
This is my first post here. I live in the Acworth/Kennesaw area. I am a member at Creekside out in Cartersville. I would have to say I love Glocks more than any other gun. I own five of them (soon to be six). I also am a big fan of H&K and SIG as well as most other major manufactuers.
Great googlie mooglie, another block lover on the glock. I mean another glock lover on the block.
:eek:ldtimer:
Welcome from a fellow acworthian.......
:welcome:

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Welcome aboard Lightsped! I sent you a PM over at THR earlier today...

·
Registered
726 Posts
Kennesaw agrees to repeal parks ban
This is great stuff! What if we made up some copies of the original letter to the city, and the city's response, and make them available at the GCO tables at gun shows? This is a good example of GCO making a difference.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.