Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today is day 61 and no GFL... GCIC mailed background check to probate last week so I am giving them till next monday and then that rude lady on the phone and I are having a little chat woman to woman... :banghead: :shoot:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Dan H said:
I too am at 61 days, however in Fulton County...

The race is on GG!
Yeah....GG is gonna win this one. You're gonna have to wait AT LEAST another 130 days.

Don't expect anything from Fulton any time soon.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Rammstein said:
Dan H said:

The race is on GG!
Yeah....GG is gonna win this one. You're gonna have to wait AT LEAST another 130 days.

Don't expect anything from Fulton any time soon.
Why you gotta piss in my cheerios like that? :evil:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
glockgirl said:
Dan H said:

The race is on GG!
hmm what does the winner get???
Instead of worrying about when you'll get your GFL you can worry about when you can actually legally carry with it.

A whole new realm of pissed-offness.

Next you can debate the benefits of saying to heck with it and carrying it illegally into pizza hut or the benefits of leaving it in your car for a thief to grab. Lose-lose... don't feel bad.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
foshizzle said:
glockgirl said:
Dan H said:

The race is on GG!
Instead of worrying about when you'll get your GFL you can worry about when you can actually legally carry with it.

Next you can debate the benefits of saying to heck with it and carrying it illegally into pizza hut or the benefits of leaving it in your car for a thief to grab. Lose-lose... don't feel bad.
:twisted: No Comment...
Lets just say I would rather do jail time but be ALIVE...

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
foshizzle said:
glockgirl said:
Dan H said:

The race is on GG!

everyone knows a sweet, southern belle such as myself would never carry a gun let alone carry it in places where the legality of such may be questionable.

:twisted:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I shall be there...after all I suggested the day.

Danielle, there is not need to call me a ****.....GG told me about your secret. :D 8) i kid, i kid.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Rammstein said:
I shall be there...after all I suggested the day.

Danielle, there is not need to call me a ****.....GG told me about your secret. :D 8) i kid, i kid.
I have lots of secrets, however GG should tell us about her blind date stories. Good stuff :lol:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
geez I go to lunch and my thread has been hijacked and trashed....

If ramm can't call you baby can I??? I call every guy sweetie and baby anyways... makes them feel loved and special. :twisted:

Ramm i like that... Danielle... has a nice ring to it!

and I do expect birthday presents... ramm is already taken care of since he is fixing my pistol up... ramm do you still want the vodka?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
glockgirl said:
geez I go to lunch and my thread has been hijacked and trashed....

If ramm can't call you baby can I??? I call every guy sweetie and baby anyways... makes them feel loved and special. :twisted:

Ramm i like that... Danielle... has a nice ring to it!

and I do expect birthday presents... ramm is already taken care of since he is fixing my pistol up... ramm do you still want the vodka?
Ramm has enough problems without additional booze...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts