1,528 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Steven Colbert said:
I believe that one day of me studying anything makes me an expert.
I struggle to tolerate Stewart and Colbert often, but sometimes they really do crack me up....

·
Romans 10:13
4,648 Posts
He showed how idiotic that woman Rep was for calling him to testify. Does it surprise that she was a democrat from California? What a waste of taxpayers money. Roughly $125K.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
He showed how idiotic that woman Rep was for calling him to testify. Does it surprise that she was a democrat from California? What a waste of taxpayers money. Roughly $125K.
You, sir, are absolutely correct.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GeorgiaGlocker said:
Not as bad as these fools spending $2 MILLION/job "created or saved" in LA by "stimulus money" (AKA money borrowed from china etc and printed out of thin air via Federal Reserve.) There is a post here I created about the 55 jobs "saved or created" by over $100 million... May be colbert could do better if he were a law maker... at worst he would be a clown in a suit and tie... like our president.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
Its only tax payer money, right? I mean who really cares... its not like they are careful with our money... after all... its not their money.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqhq1tXrADs

"...most soil is at ground level..."
That's the first time I got to watch it, in its entirety. Some of it was rather funny, but still quite a waste.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
What was the point of this anyway?

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
The best jab and the one that got the best laughs:
"I trust that following my testimony, both sides will work together, on this issue, in the best interest of the American people, as you always do".

Congress was sent a clear message through the sincere laughter of that one.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
gruntpain1775 said:
No one really knows, Grunt. PR for Congress maybe.
I think you hit the nail on the head there. PR, plain and simple... their rating is the lowest it has ever been, correct?

One thing that I have recently found hypocritical about Congress, is that they try to hold people responsible for perjury, when they themselves are the biggest liars this country has ever seen. Congresses' hypocrisy knows no bounds.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
2min 10sec talking about the UFW job thing. He said that many Dems might be looking for work come November. It was funny

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
gruntpain1775 said:
No one really knows, Grunt. PR for Congress maybe.
They would need one hell of a PR guy to fix their image.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts