Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
Joined
·
44,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys be sure to check out the comments at the bottom for a real hoot! :lol:

Kentucky Senate candidate Rand Paul appeared at a three-day Kentucky machine gun shoot and show over the weekend to rally support among the state's gun owners.

"I don't have to apologize for supporting the second amendment. I support it and will continue to support it no matter what the liberals say," the Tea Party-backed Republican told a crowd of Second Amendment devotees, according to a report from The Daily Caller.

"The president says that you're out here in the middle of the country clinging to your guns and ammunition. What I tell the President is, 'We're clinging to our guns, our religions and our ammunition,'" Paul continued.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/1 ... 58001.html

Make sure to check out the video at the bottom for the "nuclear tipped exploding bullets." :lol:

From the comments: "Conservatives are scared the liberals are going to take their guns away. Liberals are scared the conservatives are going to take their lives away with guns."

"I wish that were true. Because if they were REALLY scared, they would leave us the hell alone." -Mike Vanderboegh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
Remember to VOTE people take others with you, even if you have to drag them to the polls. These people are nuts. I will not give my freedom or my county to them., Idiots all of them.
That's gotta be the best quote. This person MUST be talking about the gun-grabbing liberals, right? Wrong! She's talking about us. Yes, the person who refuses to give her freedom away deliberately insults the group standing up for freedom. Ironic.

I'm sorry, but I read stuff like this and can't help but think that liberals have some sort of degenerate brain disease. Was there a single factual argument in ANY of those comments? No. Just "OMG gunz r evillllllll lols" and "Whoa, brah, DADT is like, totally, wrong, brah." Every liberal argument is just one continuous appeal to emotion. They don't even use logic or reason. It'd be hilarious if they didn't make up such a sizable portion of the population.

But hey, let 'em think what they want. Deep down, they know that we will fight to the bloody end for our RTKBA, and while they might talk a good talk, not a single one of them has the stones to come and get our guns from us. They're all cowards.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,568 Posts
GFLinTX said:
I'm sorry, but I read stuff like this and can't help but think that liberals have some sort of degenerate brain disease... Every liberal argument is just one continuous appeal to emotion. They don't even use logic or reason. It'd be hilarious if they didn't make up such a sizable portion of the population.
"So extravagant are the patterns of thinking, emoting, behaving and relating that characterize the liberal mind that its relentless protests and demands become understandable only as disorders of the psyche."
Dr. Lyle Rossiter, Jr., M.D., from his book "The Liberal Mind -
The Psychological Causes of Political Madness"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,153 Posts
So much fail in those comments, I wouldn't even know where to start.

Why are the lefties obsessed with gun owners penises?
 

·
Senior Mumbler
Joined
·
6,444 Posts
GFLinTX said:
But hey, let 'em think what they want. Deep down, they know that we will fight to the bloody end for our RTKBA, and while they might talk a good talk, not a single one of them has the stones to come and get our guns from us. They're all cowards.
No, but they will elect those that would do it for them. :x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
phantoms said:
No, but they will elect those that would do it for them. :x
The ones they elect are bigger cowards than they are.
 

·
Senior Mumbler
Joined
·
6,444 Posts
GFLinTX said:
phantoms said:
No, but they will elect those that would do it for them. :x
The ones they elect are bigger cowards than they are.
Thus why they slowly "infringe" upon our rights from behind closed doors, knowing they can't just take our guns in one swipe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
phantoms said:
GFLinTX said:
But hey, let 'em think what they want. Deep down, they know that we will fight to the bloody end for our RTKBA, and while they might talk a good talk, not a single one of them has the stones to come and get our guns from us. They're all cowards.
No, but they will elect those that would do it for them. :x
And those they elect have......wait for it......GUNS!!! Funny how that works.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top