HuffPo: Rand Paul at Machine Gun Shoot; Clinging To Our Guns

Discussion in 'In the News' started by EJR914, Oct 12, 2010.

1. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Guys be sure to check out the comments at the bottom for a real hoot! :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/1 ... 58001.html

Make sure to check out the video at the bottom for the "nuclear tipped exploding bullets." :lol:

From the comments: "Conservatives are scared the liberals are going to take their guns away. Liberals are scared the conservatives are going to take their lives away with guns."

"I wish that were true. Because if they were REALLY scared, they would leave us the hell alone." -Mike Vanderboegh

2. GFLinTX

GFLinTX New Member

That's gotta be the best quote. This person MUST be talking about the gun-grabbing liberals, right? Wrong! She's talking about us. Yes, the person who refuses to give her freedom away deliberately insults the group standing up for freedom. Ironic.

I'm sorry, but I read stuff like this and can't help but think that liberals have some sort of degenerate brain disease. Was there a single factual argument in ANY of those comments? No. Just "OMG gunz r evillllllll lols" and "Whoa, brah, DADT is like, totally, wrong, brah." Every liberal argument is just one continuous appeal to emotion. They don't even use logic or reason. It'd be hilarious if they didn't make up such a sizable portion of the population.

But hey, let 'em think what they want. Deep down, they know that we will fight to the bloody end for our RTKBA, and while they might talk a good talk, not a single one of them has the stones to come and get our guns from us. They're all cowards.

3. groats

groats New Member

"So extravagant are the patterns of thinking, emoting, behaving and relating that characterize the liberal mind that its relentless protests and demands become understandable only as disorders of the psyche."
    Dr. Lyle Rossiter, Jr., M.D., from his book "The Liberal Mind -
    The Psychological Causes of Political Madness"

4. dunkel

dunkel New Member

So much fail in those comments, I wouldn't even know where to start.

Why are the lefties obsessed with gun owners penises?

5. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

No, but they will elect those that would do it for them. :x

6. GFLinTX

GFLinTX New Member

The ones they elect are bigger cowards than they are.

7. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

Thus why they slowly "infringe" upon our rights from behind closed doors, knowing they can't just take our guns in one swipe.

8. JDcollins78

JDcollins78 New Member

And those they elect have......wait for it......GUNS!!! Funny how that works.