Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, long time lurker, recent member saying what's up.
I'm a 22 year old college student, hail from Kennesaw, and I carry a sig p226. I'm planning on buying an hk45c and a 1911(need to shoot a few more of these before figuring out what I want, but I love the way the springfield loaded series shoot and feel especially at that price point) over the course of the next year as well.

Aside from the obvious self-defense motivation for owning a firearm, I do enjoy shooting a lot and if time permits will probably join up with GADPA and do some IDPA shooting this year(I've been meaning to get out to some of the bowling pin shoots at hi-caliber as well but stuff keeps coming up).

Anyways that's all I've got, looking forward to getting to know the folks in this community.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Welcome and Greetings from Lawrenceville...

·
Registered
156 Posts
:welcome: from Rabun County

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Welcome! Why would you need to buy another firearm? You already have one of the greatest battlefield pistols every made... the P226. :righton:

Enjoy your time here, we're glad you found us! :righton:

·
Registered
504 Posts
EJR914 said:
Welcome! Why would you need to buy another firearm? You already have one of the greatest battlefield pistols every made... the P226. :righton:

+1 on the P226 and welcome.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
EJR914 said:

Because he is planning on buying the greatest battle pistol.... 1911 :mrgreen:

Okay, no more on that... Welcome from Marietta/Kennesaw

·
Registered
504 Posts
Priest said:
EJR914 said:

Because he is planning on buying the greatest battle pistol.... 1911 :mrgreen:

Okay, no more on that... Welcome from Marietta/Kennesaw
Glad you went there.. I thought about it. :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
EJR914 said:

but why have one of the greatest pistols ever made when i can have 3 :shattered:

·
Registered
802 Posts
:welcome: from a neighbor in Marietta.

:righton:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Welcome! I'm glad to see I'm not the youngest carrier on here anymore haha! Your gun collection will grow too no doubt about that! This forum is evil in that regard. I came to this forum in 08 with just 1 pistol and a shotgun. A few years later after drooling over everybody else's firearms I am at 5 pistols, an AR-15, and the shotgun.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts