Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I've been trying for, like, 45 minutes to hide any of my guns between my buttocks with little success.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
That woman had to have a huge $s$!!!!! Thats a whole different meaning to "having junk in the trunk"!!!

On another note, I thought the article to be interesting. My uncle always told me when he was walking in NY as a cop on his beat as they called it, there was always an alertness no matter the situation. Always looking for the unexpected.

Only problem I notice is with the "baggy crap style clothing" kids have on now, noticing weapons is a bit harder.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
pro2am said:
mzmtg said:
I've been trying for, like, 45 minutes to hide any of my guns between my buttocks with little success.
:shock:

At the next Meet and Greet...somebody remind me to not shoot one of your guns if you offer. :lol:
I second that!

·
69,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder if anybody is putting out bulletins informing police that there are a lot of us good guys out there carrying weapons, too?

Just curious.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
I wonder if anybody is putting out bulletins informing police that there are a lot of us good guys out there carrying weapons, too?
That's something that concerned me about the bulletin. There was a brief mention at the top of police not being the only people, legally or illegally, carrying. Other than that, everywhere else it was assumed that people with weapons were dangerous criminals. I understand that police have a difficult and sometimes dangerous job but they need to remember that although they deal with scum and trash a lot, most of us out there aren't the bad guys (even those of us who are armed).

Other than the omission of any information on people who legally carry, I thought it an interesting read.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The word that I kept reading in that bulletin that chilled me a little was, "offender". These words get tossed around sort of carelessly in my opinion. The bulletin seems to imply that there's just two groups of people, police (us) and "offenders" (everybody else).

BTW, am I presumed innocent by law, but presumed guilty by the police? :?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Less obvious are individuals in casual attire with their shirttails outside their pants. Such inappropriate apparel can cover areas of the body where criminals frequently conceal firearms.
Well, crap, I almost always wear my shirttails untucked.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Better watch it redbeard. Not only will you get a weapons charge, but they'll hit you up for "inappropriate apparel" as well. :wink:

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
thought this one should be brought to life again to..

·
Die Hard GCO Recruiter
6,763 Posts
It seems to me that this article is calling everyone who CC's a gun a crimminal. :evil:

·
Old Time Member
2,647 Posts
Notice that it stated that none of the offenders used a holster.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Re:

Malum Prohibitum said:

Just curious.
Ha, MB, you must be joking. Don't you know we're guilty until proven innocent in this country?

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts
I noticed one important indicator missing, at least with me.

"Does he have pants and a shirt on?"
If yes, then you should assume the individual is carrying, either openly or concealed.
If no, then you should assume one or more firearms are within immediate reach.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts