Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I love it. I can't see why, after you've flown, you would need to be searched anyway. All you want to do is leave the airport and be on your way. Strange times in the ol' US of A.

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
It's on the incoming portion of his flight, but I don't see why it won't work. MAKING them work is a valid form of protest and I can Not see how someone coming off a flight is a "flight hazard".

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Why did they need his driver's license? He hadn't been driving...
Passport was available for identification...

So many examples available on trouncing his individual liberties & freedom.
TSA has how much formal training?

Sheesh.

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
Proof, if you have the time....you will get your way! Then sue for the amount of time it took!

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Supposedly he gave it for a police report. I wonder if he'll be on another security watch list sometime soon. His methods need to be repeated often. Although I don't agree that tomorrow is the best time to start this, he did it with politeness and with knowledge of the law. It appears by the written account the cops didn't try to coerce him one way or the other since the traveler knew what the cops knew about Terry law.

We need more revolts like this to really frustrate the TSA goons and the airline managers. With enough bad press the airlines will dismiss the TSA to paper. Come January let's pressure our new House of Representatives to investigate the policies and practices of the TSA.

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
smn said:
Supposedly he gave it for a police report. I wonder if he'll be on another security watch list sometime soon. His methods need to be repeated often. Although I don't agree that tomorrow is the best time to start this, he did it with politeness and with knowledge of the law. It appears by the written account the cops didn't try to coerce him one way or the other since the traveler knew what the cops knew about Terry law.

We need more revolts like this to really frustrate the TSA goons and the airline managers. With enough bad press the airlines will dismiss the TSA to paper. Come January let's pressure our new House of Representatives to investigate the policies and practices of the TSA.
It has already gotten to the point where we need more serious revolts than this kind!!!

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
dude6935 said:
This made my day. If repeated by a tiny fraction of people, this method would change the system.
No holdups in travel today. The People simply do not care and will submit to anything that the government demands. The TSA reported a few "one offs" but all in all the cattle did what they were told and submitted to what the TSA demanded. God Bless America! :)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
wow!! congrats!!

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
Thorsen said:
dude6935 said:
This made my day. If repeated by a tiny fraction of people, this method would change the system.
No holdups in travel today. The People simply do not care and will submit to anything that the government demands. The TSA reported a few "one offs" but all in all the cattle did what they were told and submitted to what the TSA demanded. God Bless America! :)
Did you?

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
You mean the sheeple continued to act like sheeple? This is my surprised face. :|

·
Registered
848 Posts
Unfortunately, the crux of attempting this form of "protest" is being in the situation of having to pass through security but NOT have to catch a plane, etc. IE, incoming international to home airport. Very limiting.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
If any of you missed this thread, ya might wanna take a look before making any plans for a protest or anything like that.

Even posting on this forum might be cause for action...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53477

It's not bad enough they've trashed the Fourth Amendment, now they're going after the First.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts