Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else think a how to forum is a good idea? It would be good if it were moderated fairly well to keep out all that :spam: stuff. Between the AR build write up I'm doing and the shotgun write up that legacy is thinking/talking about doing, I think it'd be a positive addition to this forum.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pro2am said:
I think its a good idea...if it doesn't detract too much from the core of the forum, "Keeping You Informed about Georgia Gun Laws" (not like the "off-topic" doesn't already do that) :roll: .
I know that's the theme of this site, but, like you said, between the off topic and firearms/FS/etc. it seems like my idea would fit in just fine.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
You won't have to make a new one. A mod could just delete the random posts and then move it to a new section if it was created.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rammstein said:
You won't have to make a new one. A mod could just delete the random posts and then move it to a new section if it was created.
Too late. I already started a different one. Mods, if you could just lock it when I'm finished or something. I'd like to be the only one who posts in my HowTo thread. Same thing should go for the author of each of them. That would keep it less confusing, IMO.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
Rammstein said:
Too late. I already started a different one. Mods, if you could just lock it when I'm finished or something. I'd like to be the only one who posts in my HowTo thread. Same thing should go for the author of each of them. That would keep it less confusing, IMO.
What if someone has a question about your how-to?

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I think the best solution is probably to have the person post their how-to then at the end people can ask questions. Anything that is not relevant to the actual thread can then be deleted.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts