Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked around on the Georgia Carry site and also this site to try to find information about local Georgia Carry chapters. Didn't find anything.
How to find them?

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,697 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I believe you meant East, not West.

·
5,697 Posts
And for those of us who refuse to turn our lives over to Zuckerdouche?
My chapter, North Atlanta, offers up regular email newsletters, for our FB haters. I'm not sure but I think the other chapters do something similar.

I can get email addresses for those chapter leaders, for anyone who asks and is interested in a particular chapter. PM me.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
If you are in the south you can email me and I'll add you to my email list.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
My chapter, North Atlanta, offers up regular email newsletters, for our FB haters. I'm not sure but I think the other chapters do something similar.
I would think that GCO would want to take this on on their own website knowing how many people are anti-FB. If I'm looking for GCO info I'd be looking to their website, not GPO, not FB, not whatever.

·
5,697 Posts
I would think that GCO would want to take this on on their own website knowing how many people are anti-FB. If I'm looking for GCO info I'd be looking to their website, not GPO, not FB, not whatever.
I think it's a valid point you make. I'll ask about this.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Great information if you're on Facebook........................

·
5,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
You might want to make your suggestion to the GCO webmaster. You can find his e-mail address on the GCO contact page.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.