How many of you watch Jericho

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by glockgirl, May 3, 2007.

1. glockgirl

glockgirl Guest

Just curious if anyone else here watches jericho? it is the one show I have seen that justifies having a SHTF ammo stockpile.... anyways just wondering if anyone else is a fan...

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

My wife and I love Jericho!!! I missed last night though. Thank God for TiVo !!!

3. glockgirl

glockgirl Guest

well you better watch... LOTS OF GUNS!!!

4. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

We'll probably watch it tomorrow night. She's been in Tamp all week, and got back just in time to go to school tonight.

5. Foul

Foul Guest

Notice all the AKs, SKSes, AR-15s and Garands being handed out and finally shown just WHY one might need one of these "evil assault rifles"?
    In my opinion, they were, for once, shown in a positive light...protecting their lives and town from deadly aggression.

6. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

The wife and I never miss it. It's the one show that we must see every week...

7. merlock

merlock Active Member

+1000

I did catch one thing; when they were handing out the rifles, I think it was Jake that said "16 or older".

WTF???

Seems to me that young kids there would have hunting experience, and would know how to handle a rifle. Also, in that SHTF scenario, wouldn't you want every person who was able to 'stand their ground' to do so?

8. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Never even heard of this show.

9. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

My TiVo screwed up!!!!! Towards the end of the show it decided to reset itself. I got form the beginning until they were in the truck and about to open the back door. Then I lost 5 minutes, and got the last scene, where they are handing out the guns in town. What did I miss ????

10. Cavediver

Cavediver Member

I like the show, but my wife just rolls her eyes. I have to watch it on Comcast On Demand when she's not around.

11. Foul

Foul Guest

Do a google search. You can watch every episode on your computer if you ever need a refresher or need to catch up due to missing one (or two, like me sometimes).

12. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I've never seen it. What is the premise?

13. Cavediver

Cavediver Member

Several cities nuked, survival in a small, isolated town. SHTF in a big way...

14. ber950

ber950 Active Member

Basically its CBS's answer to "Lost". Small town after a set of nuclear explosions.
    http://www.cbs.com/primetime/jericho/

15. Foul

Foul Guest

And from some of the storied hints dropped, it may have been an internal attack.
    The country has been divided into 5 or 6 sections, each controlled by a different official.
    Or, it could be a red herring...

It seems as realistic as one could expect in a total SHTF situation...after the initial shock wears off, neighbor starts turning against neighbor from the large to the macro scale.

16. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 10:13

I don't watch it but the wife and I do enjoy watching NICS on Tuesday nights.

17. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Downloading it now.

18. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

19. glockgirl

glockgirl Guest

ramm you will be lost unless you hit it from the beginning... it builds alot

20. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

That's why I am downloading episodes 1-11 right now :D