Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone else here watches jericho? it is the one show I have seen that justifies having a SHTF ammo stockpile.... anyways just wondering if anyone else is a fan...

·
Registered
780 Posts
Notice all the AKs, SKSes, AR-15s and Garands being handed out and finally shown just WHY one might need one of these "evil assault rifles"?
In my opinion, they were, for once, shown in a positive light...protecting their lives and town from deadly aggression.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
The wife and I never miss it. It's the one show that we must see every week...

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Foul said:
Notice all the AKs, SKSes, AR-15s and Garands being handed out and finally shown just WHY one might need one of these "evil assault rifles"?
In my opinion, they were, for once, shown in a positive light...protecting their lives and town from deadly aggression.
+1000

I did catch one thing; when they were handing out the rifles, I think it was Jake that said "16 or older".

WTF???

Seems to me that young kids there would have hunting experience, and would know how to handle a rifle. Also, in that SHTF scenario, wouldn't you want every person who was able to 'stand their ground' to do so?

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,959 Posts
My TiVo screwed up!!!!! Towards the end of the show it decided to reset itself. I got form the beginning until they were in the truck and about to open the back door. Then I lost 5 minutes, and got the last scene, where they are handing out the guns in town. What did I miss ????

·
Registered
3,596 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
And from some of the storied hints dropped, it may have been an internal attack.
The country has been divided into 5 or 6 sections, each controlled by a different official.
Or, it could be a red herring...

It seems as realistic as one could expect in a total SHTF situation...after the initial shock wears off, neighbor starts turning against neighbor from the large to the macro scale.

·
Romans 10:13
4,653 Posts
I don't watch it but the wife and I do enjoy watching NICS on Tuesday nights.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts