How many GeorgiaCarry.org members in Forsyth County

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by jason1, Mar 4, 2007.

1. jason1

jason1 New Member

I was just wanting to know how many GeorgiaCarry.org members in Forsyth County that shoot at Bullseyemarksman.I feel like I"m the only GeorgiaCarry.org member here in Forsyth.Is there a way that we could have a local members list on Georgiapacking.org.I was think we could have local members meetings at maybe Bullseye if that could happen. :D

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I live in Forsyth, about 2 miles from Bullseye. I normaly shoot there once sometimes twice a week. I'll probably be there with my daughter this afternoon. Where in Forsyth are you Jason?

3. jason1

jason1 New Member

Sorry I have been to busy working that I haven't had time to read all my post in the past couple of weeks.If I can I will be at bullseye the 11th of March maybe around 5:30pm PM me if anyone is up for it .I just wish we could use the meeting room at bullseye for GCO meetings .I think they only really use it for IPSC Match or the Glock Match plus LEO Training some times.

P.S Shooting Ranges are the best way to get around the "Public Gathering" law

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

My wife says that since I don't shut up about guns, gun laws, and shooting that you may as well make that 3 1/2.