Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive got a friend her mother is a complete slacker...marries some guy who is in prison....the mother is a felon(pill head who got caught and what not) but she has a facebook page and has picture of him on there. he is definitely locked up so how exactly is he/her posting pictures of him online? does he have a phone smuggled in?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000508045598

like these pics.....

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
rmodel65 said:
So ive got a friend her mother is a complete slacker...marries some guy who is in prison....the mother is a felon(pill head who got caught and what not) but she has a facebook page and has picture of him on there. he is definitely locked up so how exactly is he/her posting pictures of him online? does he have a phone smuggled in?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000508045598

like these pics.....

This was all over the news a little while ago

at least he can see out of his cell

·
I watch the watchers
12,886 Posts
rmodel65 said:

C'mon, everboddy knows you can's smuggle things into prisons.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Wow, could you imagine trying to smuggle something like an HTC EVO or Droid that way?

I wonder how many phone calls you'd make on accident while it was "hidden" on that touch screen :lol:

"Hello?"
"gurrrglegurglegurlgepfffffft."
"...."

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
sunnymw said:
Wow, could you imagine trying to smuggle something like an HTC EVO or Droid that way?

I wonder how many phone calls you'd make on accident while it was "hidden" on that touch screen :lol:

"Hello?"
"...."
Or trying to walk around with a straight face :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Tech5 said:
sunnymw said:

"Hello?"
"...."
Or trying to explain why your stomach is talking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, the MP3 player on my phone is LOUD. Takes one button to start it on accident!!

"Excuse me, sir, but your large intestine is playing Backstreet Boys..."

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
sunnymw said:
Tech5 said:
sunnymw said:

"Hello?"
"...."
Or trying to explain why your stomach is talking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, the MP3 player on my phone is LOUD. Takes one button to start it on accident!!

"Excuse me, sir, but your large intestine is playing Backstreet Boys..."
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Brings a whole new meaning to the term "butt-dialing". :rotfl2:

Yes, I went there.

You'd think I'd try to do something meaningful for my 500th post. Oh well.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,693 Posts
The legal way for him to show off his State-supplied living quarters is to have a TV crew from that show "CRIBS" or "LIFESTYLES OF THE INDIGENT AND FELONIOUS" come visit him.

Cellphones in prison are contraband. He can get in trouble for that and it sounds like his honey is an accomplice-after-the-fact.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Cellphones in the joint are contraband. They are a very expensive commodity, and phone time is exchanged for cash (also contraband) drugs (yup, contraband) and commissary items, not to mention, well, "intimate" favors....
There is a whole industry built around detecting cellphones in prisons and jails.

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wouldnt the pics be incriminating that he was in possession of one? also she has been banned from visiting??? is that a condition of someone on parole or is that because of her record they dont allow other criminals to visit?

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
You should forward a copy of the facebook page to the Department of Corrections, I am sure they would love to see it

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Fallschirmjäger said:
rmodel65 said:

C'mon, everboddy knows you can's smuggle things into prisons.
It's very comical when you find an inmate with a cell phone. It's really funny when you find one on a guy coming into booking. Arresting officer there, your there, a few other guards there and you hear a cell phone. Since the guards can't carry one and the arresting officer is talking on his...only one place to look. And it makes the choices of places to look narrowed down when the newly arrested looks at all of us and goes "that feels really funny when it vibrates your stomach like that."

The disturbing part is the ease with which they extract it from themselves....

ETA: when I say "it" I mean iphone...with cover.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts