Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where I can find a map or a full list other than meticulously adding up the Secretary of State's numbers of how many Dems vs. Repubs we have now in our general assembly? I'm interested to see if there was a massive change or not.

Luckily, my GCO-endorsed candidate here in H-19 won.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just preferred to have it conveniently compiled, rather than have to go through it. I mentioned that in the post.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
I noticed that "guns don't belong in church except for criminals" Benfield survived.
Survived? She got 87.1 % of the vote!
http://www.sos.ga.gov/elections/electio ... /00585.htm

The fact that the only info I could find on her opponent was a youtube video made me pretty sure her victory was a foregone conclusion. The same person ran against her 2 years ago with just as little effort and the same results.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Does anyone here live in House district 38? Here is a map.
It's in the area of 575-75.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did a check. Republicans gained 1 senate and 2 house seats. Not exactly a big win.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,865 Posts
Jonas Salk said:
I did a check. Republicans gained 1 senate and 2 house seats. Not exactly a big win.
A "big win" wasn't needed. The Republicans already held a solid majority in both houses.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Adam5 said:
A "big win" wasn't needed. The Republicans already held a solid majority in both houses.
Yeah, I know that already.

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
Jonas Salk said:
What are the exact numbers following this last election? Of the 56 member GA Senate what is the party breakdown? Of the 180 member GA House what is the party breakdown?

Thanks.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Adam5 said:
Jonas Salk said:
A "big win" wasn't needed. The Republicans alread,y held a solid majority in both houses.
This is really good. As long as we as GeorgiaCarry.Org can continue a full court press on the Senate and House we may be able to get another pro-gun bill passed this next session. Of course we can hope that Deal will sign or allow the legislation to become law, without a veto.

It will be exciting to see what pro-gun legislation comes up in the next session.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts