Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Did your county Sheriff use Livescan, Print Cards or capture digital then print hard cards

• LiveScan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard Card

• Capture Digital then Print Cards

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post what county (Sheriff Dept) and if they use print cards or livescan. Just since they use digital to capture your prints does not mean they used livescan. If they printed cards after getting them digitally then have you verify and sign cards they used card prints.

I will post another poll for who printed you, Sheriff or Court.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Dougherty County, Ink, but the clerk informed me that they would be getting Livescan within the next couple of months. If it's anything like the time frame for a GFL, than a couple of years.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Well, I voted LiveScan, but I may be wrong.

Cobb County. I don't remember signing cards...but maybe I did. I've slept since then. :oops:

·
68,968 Posts
Ink, but this was almost five years ago. I will have to remember to update this post in February of 2008, when I march into the probate court carrying an official bound volume of annotated Title 16 for renewal, ready to respond to the question, "SSN?" with "You people still aren't informing people this is 'Optional'? Still?"

:D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
clayton county
livescan

BTW MALUM, when you go to get your "renewal"
i want to go. can i, please, please

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Ink, but this was almost five years ago. I will have to remember to update this post in February of 2008, when I march into the probate court carrying an official bound volume of annotated Title 16 for renewal, ready to respond to the question, "SSN?" with "You people still aren't informing people this is 'Optional'? Still?"

:D
It's sad how much I am looking forward to this story.

·
Registered
994 Posts
LiveScan in Cobb

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
The last time they took my prints for a GFL was 1981 in Fulton County. Back then everybody used hard cards. The probate clerk did the fingerprinting. Your permit came back on time. Ahh the good old days.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
If you ask my wife she'd say they took them off the tap handle of my Kegerator... :oops:

but I'm fairly certain the Lee County Clerk used a Livescan...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts