Georgia Packing banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,018 Posts
Schoolhouse Rock

Here's the SchoolHouse Rock tutorial, featuring the mascot adopted by Wsweeks2: Click the link to youtube where the video is posted.

·
68,174 Posts
Re: Schoolhouse Rock

gunsmoker said:
Here's the SchoolHouse Rock tutorial, featuring the mascot adopted by Wsweeks2: Click the link to youtube where the video is posted.

=D>

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
I thought it went passed the Atlanta Airport Committee first!

(please delete) :righton:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Re: Schoolhouse Rock

Malum Prohibitum said:
gunsmoker said:

=D>
I'm just a Bill, yes I'm only a Bill and I'm sitting here on Capital Hill!

That's how I learned. :wink:

Thanks for posting.

·
GPDO Commonlaw Spouse
5,514 Posts
Are you sure about that? :lol: :evil:

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
Savvy Jack said:
I thought it went passed the Atlanta Airport Committee first!

(please delete) :righton:
:rotfl:

·
Registered
350 Posts

·
Swollen Member
11,893 Posts

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,402 Posts
Does every bill filed make it to first reading and to committee no matter what? I'm just wondering if it's a procedural step or an approval step.

·
68,174 Posts
Does every bill filed make it to first reading and to committee no matter what? I'm just wondering if it's a procedural step or an approval step.
Yes. Passing the committee is the first approval step. Actually, getting a hearing is more than most bills get.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In very rare cases a bill won't get out of pre-filed or the hopper. If the bill is pulled by the author before it is read then they won't bother reading it.

However I think 99% of the time it will be read and sent to committee. It is procedurally automatic.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts