Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ninjaneering Computers
2,746 Posts
I read somewhere (a Reddit 3D printing forum, maybe?) that he only got $50 each. Still, $3100 is $3100....

You know, I have a 3D printer sitting right here that I don't use that much...

·
NRA Certified Instructor
6,415 Posts
If you could do a gun buy back like that every month you could earn $111,600 per year.

I need a 3-D printer...

·
Man of Myth and Legend
17,841 Posts
If you could do a gun buy back like that every month you could earn $111,600 per year.

I need a 3-D printer...
And you get the money no questions, tax free.

And yes i need one too.

Nemo

·
NRA Certified Instructor
6,415 Posts
My wife (AKA: the boss) Told me I couldn't have one...

• Haha
Reactions: Mstr-Chris

·
Man of Myth and Legend
17,841 Posts
Put it in the garage and learn-- What? That old thing, its been around a long time.

Nemo

·
NRA Certified Instructor
6,415 Posts
Put it in the garage and learn-- What? That old thing, its been around a long time.

Nemo
I would if there was room in my garage. There is a large SUV parked in one half and $500,000 worth of tools in the other half.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
17,841 Posts
Hide it behind the big tool box you have as you primary back up to put in the vehicle if you are going somewhere and need to take one the big one with you.

Nemo

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Full explanation from the Fosscad (3D printed firearms) subReddit. Guy is a 3D printed gun designer. These are his failed prototypes. Police originally balked at buying them so he threatened to walk down the line and hand them out for free. They negotiated $50 each, down from the $150 everyone else got. He cleared $850. Police called them "ghost guns" to save face. Houston PD just announced they will no longer buy "ghost guns" at future events.

·
Member Georgia Carry
12,590 Posts
Wait, wait, wait! I thought "ghost guns" were the worst thing since unsliced bread, a bane of society, a destructive tool that madmen would use to mow down the innocent, with blood running in the streets.

Didn't Biden essentially say so? Was he wrong?

Seems like Houston PD no longer agrees with Biden.

Why this sudden division among Democrats, not able to even agree on "ghost guns"?

Full explanation from the Fosscad (3D printed firearms) subReddit. Guy is a 3D printed gun designer. These are his failed prototypes. Police originally balked at buying them so he threatened to walk down the line and hand them out for free. They negotiated $50 each, down from the $150 everyone else got. He cleared $850. Police called them "ghost guns" to save face. Houston PD just announced they will no longer buy "ghost guns" at future events.

Reactions: mountainman444
1 - 12 of 12 Posts