Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Homeowner Shoots Kicked Down Doors

819 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  gunsmoker 
#1 ·
#3 ·
My driveway is about 100' long. At one time I had a motion detector by the mail box wired back to the house to set off the doorbell. The detector was pointed away from the street and towards the house so it didn't go off unless you came down the driveway or crossed the front lawn. Woke me up once when 2 kids evidently were going to slash my tires. They were quite surprised when I suddenly appeared. The funniest was when a car full of kids were going to TP my trees. They had bought two very large packages of toilet paper. The doorbell went off and I ran out to the street and surprised them before the could open the packages. They of course jumped in their car and sped off. I ended up with 6+ months of toilet paper. I had the rep around Wheeler HS as the dad that never slept.

#4 ·
If not for the innocent people in the houses across the street, I'd say he should've done a 30 round mag dump full auto on the perps-- preferably after letting a couple of them come through the door so they're concentrated at the choke point.

This article from the November 2020 guns and ammo magazine speaks for gun law reform that repeals the Hughes Amendment and would make post-1986 machine guns available again.

The author refers to the full auto selector as being the "giggle switch," but I think the weapon pictured in this article would be just about ideal for use on a group of four armed thugs doing a home invasion, storming your house.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.