Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link is NSFW (language)

http://wewontfly.com/homeland-security- ... t-fly-blog
I was about to delete an offensive comment on this blog â€" one of the very few we get â€" and thought, hmm, I wonder where this guy is posting from? Because, really, it is quite unusual for us to get nasty comments. Lo and behold, the troll posted to our website from an IP address controlled by the federal government’s Department of Homeland Security!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Top to bottom
Bottom to top.

There is no doubt in my mind there is an overthrow of our Nation to change it to a Junta....

The doubters are a)idiots, b)accomplices or c)blinds.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
***************************, you wont change anything. ride the bus, TSA is here to stay there doing a great job keeping americia safe.
Where's Americia and why is TSA protecting it? :D

I'm sure someone from over there lurks this forum too.

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
Found it...
They get to go home once their shift is over, no matter how long the lines are.
"That's a lamppost of a different color". I'll admit this brand seems a bit more abrasive than most. The TSA must be using coloring books in place of their psych evaluations or something.

"Momma always said, a lamppost is as a lamppost does" -- it isn't about the "badge", it's about the snide arrogance and self-elevation.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
No surprise there. Not only do employees troll forums on their own, our .gov's train provocateurs and trolls to comment on forums and websites, as well. It sure if a funny world we live in, and our government agencies do more strange and more strange things everyday.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
THIS site is checked daily by three different alphabet organizations. I know this for a fact because I know one of the guys who is ASSIGNED different gun related web sites, BUT he is not allowed to join or post anything on any of the forums he has to monitor. So Rodney I hope you and the boys get a good cackle when you read this. You done been caught! :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
mathar1 said:
THIS site is checked daily by three different alphabet organizations.
Why do the do that?
Are they afraid of something?

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
politenessman said:
mathar1 said:
Why do the do that?
Are they afraid of something?
They are afraid of the truth.

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
Merry Christmas to all the alphabets everywhere! :D

If you're looking for the "domestic wing nuts" you won't find them here.

If instead, you're looking for some honest, solid, patriotic American citizens, we've got plenty!

(If you're interested in the "pulse of a nation" then you've come to the right place!)

If you'd like some good holiday reading, try this...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sour ... =&gs_rfai=

·
Dei Gratia
2,907 Posts
As I've said here many times before.

Nothing you do on the internet is private.

Nothing.

:lol:

And like Coffee said, Merry Christmas to all our Alphabet Observers out there. Have a happy and safe holiday.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
mathar1 said:
Now that is a government job I could probably get used to.

Let's see, just a guess... ATF? GBI? and the others, I can't be sure on. It could be a Georgia based alphabet I'm not familiar with. Do we have a fusion center just here for Georgia? If I had to make a wild guess on the third one it would be, DHS, DOJ, or FBI, but I would probably be wrong about that as well.

Hi Rodney! :righton: :D

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Rodney is a helluva good guy. He likes this forum so much he BEGGED for the assignment. (Imagine getting PAID to read and learn from GPDO) He said he has learned more from this sight about guns(maintenance, selection, accessories, brands etc) and gun laws (not just in Ga but national as well) than he did in the academy. I cannot say which academy but it might be located in Va. :wink:

The alphabet soup consists of the following letters in no particular order..
F
B
I
D
H
S
A
T
F
G
B
I

I hope none of our "watchers" are offended. NOT :p

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
kestak said:
Must I like Rodney or must I loathe him? :sly:
You would love him. He does his own thing (he has been "backwatered" because of his refusal to follow possibly unconstitutional orders) and lives, breathes and LOVES guns in almost every form like the people here.

Hey Rod when you read this you got outed again AND exposed as a "maverick". :lol:

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
mathar1 said:
He said he has learned more from this sight about guns(maintenance, selection, accessories, brands etc) and gun laws (not just in Ga but national as well) than he did in the academy.
:-k http://www.georgiacarrylaws.net/Georgia ... /Home.html

mathar1 said:
The alphabet soup consists of the following letters in no particular order..
F
B
I
D
H
S
A
T
F
G
B
I
I'm going to have to go dig up my secret GCO/GPDO decoder ring. :lol:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
mathar1 said:
kestak said:
Must I like Rodney or must I loathe him? :sly:
You would love him. He does his own thing (he has been "backwatered" because of his refusal to follow possibly unconstitutional orders) and lives, breathes and LOVES guns in almost every form like the people here.

Hey Rod when you read this you got outed again AND exposed as a "maverick". :lol:
Rodney sounds like my kind of guy and government agent. Anybody that has the integrity to follow his oath that he took to defend the Constitution from all enemies, is a man after my own heart. He's a good man, and I hope he reads this.

Thank you, Rodney. You are what every person who works for these agencies should be. If you've taken a hit for not following orders that were questionable, please understand that you've earned that much more respect from us. I know it doesn't pay the bills, but at least you are a man of honor, oath, and your word. You can sleep at night, and that is more than I can say for a lot of people.

God bless you, Rodney. And to be honest, he sounds like a (TAF), scrambled acronym, agent. From what I've heard of that one agency, if you believe in doing the right thing and following the oath that you took when you became an employee of the organization, you get "backwatered."

Thank you, Marthar1. I believe I was right about each one of them. Lucky guesses, though.

I'm sure DHS loves reading all of my TSA, Napolitano postings. As far as I know, this is still a free country, and my dissent should not be taken as disloyalty to this nation, country, and our government and form of government. I still have my first amendment rights to say whatever my opinion is of a government organization and its current policies. Hopefully, I won't be rounded up or sent off to the Gulag for asserting my rights and expressing my opinions one day. While I dislike some of our current government organization's policies, I would never wish any government employee harm. :D

Happy New Year to all of our government observers! :D :righton:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Money wasted to spy honest citizens instead of hunting the guy who will rape my daughter or the REAL terrorist who is muslim extremist..... :screwy:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Dont forget last year we had the MIAC report or the DHS report "Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment" from last year.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts