Homeboy Sights

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by ptsmith24, May 29, 2007.

1. Axeman

Axeman New Member

:rotfl:

I have seen these a while back but it is still funny.

2. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

That's where the sights should be. After all, the pistol does come out of the box on the side like that.

3. kestak

kestak New Member

Greetings,

I read last week at some place in Europe they teach that kind of way to fire handguns. their logic is that if American movies do it, it must be a good way to fire handguns because american movies put a lot of money in technical expertise....

Darn stupid Europeans. No wonder why we had to go help them twice because movies tactics are quite bad.

Thank you

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:-s

5. Macktee

Macktee New Member

You owe me a new keyboard because I spewed coke all over this one!

Haven't seen that before, but love it. I know some of my buddies will be asking me for new keyboards soon...

THANKS for posting that. Luvitt!!!

6. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, we definitely need a keyboard fund on this site... :lol:

I originally saw this picture from someone at work here in Orlando...Good stuff.

7. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

when are ya'll gonna learn not to eat or drink while reading this forum?

I almost killed myself laughing when I saw this on glocktalk

8. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

When shooting one handed, it is to your advantage to have a slight inward cant on the pistol as it helps with recoil, but the gangsta style is rediculous.

9. Dan H

Dan H New Member

:lol:

INCLUDED FREE WIT PURCHIS YOU GET A SET OF DEM GOLD TEEF!!

SO ORDER NOW YO!!

10. merlock

merlock New Member

Or, add $500 and you can git youself a set of rims to go with you new grill! Be the talk of your skreet, order today!
    :lol:

11. Axeman

Axeman New Member

I think we need GCO logo Keyboard protectors. GCO protecting your 2A rights and your keyboards. :) Maybe an add option for those that want to up their membership.

12. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Sounds like a plan... :righton:

13. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Haha, yea I noticed that. It's kinda cool

Every post. :lol:

14. kestak

kestak New Member

Greetings,

I have been raised by my grand parents (French Canadian). My Grand'pa had many bad things, but he had many good things also for him. I remember three things he teached me with big kicks where the sun never shine:
    1 - Working hard almost always pay, but working hard and intelligently always pay.
    2 - You can make mistake, but don't make the same mistake twice.
    3 - Politeness is the mark of kings. That means if you are polite, you will get more what you want/need than if you are not.

I know, this is completely OT, but I suggest that you do a small test: When you go to the store, McDo drive in, walk on the street, put a BIG smile and say "How do you do?" or "How do you feel?" (Not the How are ya'll?).

Most of the time the person will smile back at you and engage. I always treat the waiters in the restaurants like I treat my mom at home when she serves me a meal. Smile, ask them how they do, tell them it is good before they ask. You won't believe with what I got away often.

At the McDo drive-in, EVERYBODY knows me and smile at me (I know, for some if you be a VERY bad sign...hehehehe), at the grocery store (Kroger), I forgot somethign the other day, the cashier called a guy on the microphone to bring it to her cash register!

Anyway, I hope it explains why I am always polite and you do not think I am kind of a freak...heheheh

Thank you

15. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Nah, it's cool. I think it's kinda neat. There are actually people raised the right way still. It seems to be getting more and more rare, though.

16. ntech

ntech Member

Hilarious! I once knew a black belt that was skilled in disarming gun toters. He said "If they are holding it upright with one hand cupped under, I don't think so...If they are using the homey grip, I will take my chances"

17. Axeman

Axeman New Member

It is pretty much the same technique. Just keep your body out the way of the business end.

That said I would rather disarm a bad guy after first showing him how to shoot. :shoot: :wink: