Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,404 Posts
First time I've seen bunches of comments sympathizing with the home invader. . .

"He had a good heart." What? :sly: With that rap sheet?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
he had a great heart! It efficiently pumped all of his blood onto these people's carpet, and didn't give up until the very last moment.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Rugerer said:
First time I've seen bunches of comments sympathizing with the home invader. . .

"He had a good heart." What? :sly: With that rap sheet?
I've learned that the compliment "he/she as a good heart" is almost always used to describe someone when you have nothing else good to say about them. I hope my eulogy consists of more than someone saying I had a good heart. So he wasn't a good person, but he had good heart? :screwy:

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
JeF4y said:
he had a great heart! It efficiently pumped all of his blood onto these people's carpet, and didn't give up until the very last moment.
:sly: morbid but funny

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Geeze, talk about going Medieval on someone. Too bad they didn't have a firearm to defend themselves. It might be a hair less traumatic. I don't know. I couldn't imagine having to stab someone to death. That is a brutal way to kill someone in self-defense. Kind of personal.

I'm glad the homeowner did what he had to do. Goodness that's brutal.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
From a gander at that guys rapsheet, I'm glad taxpayer's money no longer has to be wasted defending what appears to have been a career criminal.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Self defense..everyone needs to have a plan and practice what you will do to save your life or your love ones lives.Have a security plan..practice it.The home owners won..plan well!

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
Justified Homicide?
**** is not here to speak for himself, and the version of events from the only witness, Briana Hood, can't be considered reliable because a husband and wife could be considered a "team" that concocts and sticks with the same story, police said.

The Hoods' statements concerning what happened might also be suspect because John Hood is a convicted drug dealer on parole from prison, officials said.

G

·
Hmm. Victim was trying to score drugs, and when he didn't like the price, he tried to steal them. Got killed in the process.

At least the couple isnt getting away with it.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Kudos to the Athens - Clark County Police.

We tend to get upset when we read that the police are investigating what looks like a clear case of self-defense. This is why they do it. It is just something we will always have to put up with because of :cantsay: like these two.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts