Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,010 Posts
Keep it covered. You don't want the spouse to get all confabulated over it. Pets might be fearful also.

Nemo

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,804 Posts
I don’t feel the need to carry at home. My living situation is a little different than most though.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,010 Posts
I had one within 3 step distance from anywhere in the house. But that was back before all them dayum scripts the doc said I needed. Had to sell them to buy scripts. Now I have one in the house.

Nemo

·
Registered
434 Posts
If I’m not carrying it’s within easy reach . There are no issues at home, the wife figures if I’m carrying she can leave hers in her purse unless needed.

·
68,484 Posts
I don't feel the need to carry at home. My living situation is a little different than most though.
I don't feel the "need," either, and yet my Glock 20 is sitting in its zookeper ostrich and warthog holster suspended on an A&G gun leather belt, anyway.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,714 Posts
With a ziplock bag, any gun can be a shower gun.

Reactions: Jonathan Freeman

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
I've got lots. Have a spreadsheet to keep up with those I don't see often. They get an annual dusting. But never carry around all the time.

No kids or kid visitors, but I do have to hide several the few times a year we have overnight relatives/lefty guests.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I always wear a pistol, but my skinny girlfriend makes me remove my spurs. She says they chafe.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Always have a pistol near by, usually if im in shoes its on my person if not its on the end table next to me, my wife knows, every gun is loaded she does not touch firearms that are not hers and she manages her own firearms

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,094 Posts
688BB8CC-7FCE-407D-BF9E-43DBC7290549.jpeg

This is my "car carry" gun and the "home defense gun" kept within a few running strides from me when I'm home and the vehicle is parked, unattended.

6 rounds of .357 magnum problem-solving pills.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts