Holster shirt?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by M249, Jul 30, 2007.

1. M249

M249 New Member

Has anyone used this? http://www.actiongear.com/cgi-bin/t...23&M5.ctx= 28823&M2_DESC.ctx=Uniform & BDU T%

5.11 TACTICAL® CREW NECK HOLSTER SHIRT
    Two uniquely-constructed mesh pockets securely hold back-up gear up close, personal, and out of sight, while the mesh over-shoulder supports prevent sagging. Antimicrobial moisture wicking comfort and performance. Unbeatable workmanship includes flat-lock seams and a body-hugging fit.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

There was a guy over at opencarry.org who swears by his. I don't have any personal experience with it but to hear him talk, it's the best thing since the automatic bread slicer.

I think it's more for use as an undershirt with an open buttondown shirt over it, and since that does not describe my wardrobe at all, it's not for me.

3. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

I don't know about this but it seems like you would feel like you had a tumor under your armpit all day. :lol:

4. blind_shake

blind_shake Active Member

I own this shirt. It fits good but need to get used to it at first. I don't wear it much been too hot to have on an under shirt. Will be good in the winter time. I tried to go jogging with it on which is what I intended to use it for but it jostled around too much. I think it is meant to be used with a button down or jacket.