Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just made a trade with boardmember JP233. In that trade I acquired a Springfield GI Champion 1911 4".

I am looking for a nice IWB holster for it as I intend to carry it. I would like some opinions/observations on good 1911 4" barreled IWB holsters.

Never hurts to ask questions and don't want to make extra mistakes in the holster department. Doesn't have to be really cheap, but I don't need a $150 monster on my hip either...I can think of other ways to spend that much dough.

4" 1911 holster IWB.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
If your going to the GCO Luncheon one of the items up for auction is a Southern Holsters Memphis Model. You could get a great deal on a great holster!

Edit: Even if your not going we are taking "proxy bids" as well! :D Sorta hate to be saying this since I have intentions on bidding on this item myself...

·
Registered
117 Posts
been doing some research on that myself

I looked at Crossbreed holsters. Seem to be good and, by all accounts, comfortable.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Milt Sparks Summer Special II, get them at Brownells for about $70.00, you won't regret it. I have been using them since 1997 and still use the same 1911 holster.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts