Holly Springs Police Department Encounter

Discussion in 'LEO Encounters' started by Schweisshund, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

Last week I was pulled over on 5-75 about 12:15 a.m. I had just left work and was on my way to pick up a friend from a poker tournament up on Riverstone Parkway. The officer pulled me over because he said I was weaving (it was the night we had 35 mph wind gusts).

He asked me how much I had to drink and I said I had not been drinking. He then asked if I had any open beverages in my car, I said I do not drink. He then asked me for my driver's license, I gave it to him. He shined his light around in my car and I told him for his safety and mine, I wanted to let him know I was armed and had a license to carry. He smiled and said, "just don't go reaching for your gun and you will be alright and thank you for letting me know."

He took my driver's license to his car and came back a few minutes later. He apologized for pulling me over as he thought I had been drinking and explained it was his job to keep drunks off the road. He then said to just pay more attention to how I was driving (it was gusty) and to be careful and have a nice night.

2. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Catch and release? :D

3. auburnfan04

auburnfan04 New Member

Guess we are not in season right now

4. Montieth

Montieth Active Member

Too small? :roll:

5. Savvy Jack

Savvy Jack Banned

Another "Guilty until proven innocent" indecent! :screwy:

6. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

That's how its supposed to go! :D :righton:

7. darkstar3d

darkstar3d Paratrooper

A buddy still with my former agency said he could tell exactly who I was referring too even I didn't name anyone, so I edited the post. :)

8. 11b101abn

11b101abn Member

Bull. Explain how that fits the stop.

I-N-C-I-D-E-N-T