Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife went up to our local Publix this evening to pick up a few groceries. I was home doing movie night with the kids (Tinkerbell, yay!).

Anyway, when she got back, she told me about a conversation she overheard between the pharmacist and a customer. The customer was asking the pharmacist something along the lines of "So, no one with a gun came in tonight, huh?"

Now, considering that I've never seen anyone else OC there other than me and I'm probably in there 2-3 times a week, at least, I can only assume they were referring to me.

To their credit, no one at the store has said anything to me (other than one cashier asking about how to get a permit), never been asked to leave, etc.

I just thought it was funny. I considered running back up to the store OC, just to pick up a candy bar or something, but I didn't want to push it, lol. Plus, this is the same Publix where the guy winked at me in the meat department the last time I was in there OC, so, ya know, I wasn't sure I was ready to go back up there just yet...

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
I think the guy just wanted some tube steak...

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
hopefully not the "smothered in underwear" kind. :shattered:

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
They were wrong, I carried a gun in their store yesterday.

- Sent from my StarTac

·
Registered
100 Posts
robfromga said:
The words " wink, me and meat depth " shoud never be used together.
:lol: One of the funniest typos I've seen in a while. :lol:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
stasher1 said:
robfromga said:
The words " wink, me and meat depth " shoud never be used together.
:lol: One of the funniest typos I've seen in a while. :lol:
Welcome to GPDO!! Have fun and stay a while.

·
Registered
100 Posts
krmbigmac said:
Welcome to GPDO!! Have fun and stay a while.
Thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking for a while now but finally decided to register a little while ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts