HK USP

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by modestglock26, Sep 6, 2007.

1. modestglock26

modestglock26 New Member

does anyone know some of the best local places to track down a usp or uspc in either 9mm or .45acp?

i really feel the need for one and im trying to turn over my sig 229 two tone without much luck locally.

anybody seen any good used or new ones in the N ATL area?

or any P2000's?

2. tace

tace New Member

Adventure Outdoors in Symrna have a ton of them, used and new for good prices. There are a few of them at the Forest Park Range and Guns store, too.

3. modestglock26

modestglock26 New Member

yeah i was hoping i wouldnt have to head that far south of where im at. i found one in the shop near me for $600 and its used, and not in great condition. i know they can be had for a bit less.

4. GunNut

GunNut New Member

Yep, last week when I was at Forsyth County Pawn, he had 2 used 9mm USP's. I don't recall the price on them though.

He can order pretty much anything you want as well, I had him order my p2000sk.

5. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Given that the USP Compact 9mm and .40S&W are the same dimensions and weight, are they well suited for CC? I'm talking about IWB anywhere from 2:30 to 4 o'clock positions.

I really want one.

6. GunNut

GunNut New Member

The USP Compact is about the same dimensions and weight as the p2000, the sk model is a little smaller. I have a USP Compact as well and it could definitely be CC'd.

7. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

8. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

9. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

If you're looking for lowest price...search the internet.

I got my Hk USPc 9mm for cheap compared to what local places wanted to charge.

10. modestglock26

modestglock26 New Member

im really trying to trade off a gun for one. i know the values are right, i just cant find anyone local that is interested.

it hurts.

i think i have a disease. :twisted:

11. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Or, you could just get a gun that's not made of plastic. :wink:

12. modestglock26

modestglock26 New Member

the HK would be the only plastic fantastic in my collection.

my beretta 92fs and my sig 229's just cant be carried the same.

im actually looking to get rid of one of the 229's for the HK.

13. M249

M249 New Member

Damn, if it was a 226 (.40), a 220, or a 239 (.40), then we could talk. Mine has some external wear, but I get the feeling it didn't have many rounds put through it.

14. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, :roll:

15. modestglock26

modestglock26 New Member

its a 229 two tone with nickle controls in 357 sig with nightsights...and nobody wants it :x

ill just wait it out. i talk to paul at forsyth county pawn and the $ they would give me for the sig would be too low to justify. he told me about the usp 9 there with ns's but i still need to either sell my sig and go there, or find a trade.

on a side note, i love my 92fs i just got!

16. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

I want it!

But I can't afford it :(

17. modestglock26

modestglock26 New Member

i feel that. i wish i could just go buy the usp 9mm at forsyth but i have a 2 week old baby...and no more funds for myself. its worth it, but you know how that new gun itch comes along...

18. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

I have an HK USPc 9mm I picked up used a few weeks ago and it looks brand new. You're more than welcome to shoot it up at Bullseye if you'd like so you can be sure. Just let me know when you can make it and I'll meet you.

19. modestglock26

modestglock26 New Member

are you playing with my emotions?

cause if you arent we should meet up. im in alpharetta for a large chunk of my day tomorrow morning and afternoon, and then roswell at night.

20. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

where were you a couple of weeks ago? i would have traded my HK USPC 9 mm for yours. i purchased it and a week later traded it back in for a new sig 226 in 9 mm. try clyde armory in athens. they will do trade-ins and have what you want in stock. they are really fair. you can look up prices on the internet site.