Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a rare HK USP 45 in Desert Tan. This is 1 of 500 made. Included is the HK bag, one mag, cleaning kit, and HK tactical light.

I ONLY want a HK USP 45 Tactical. Please do not PM me or message me with any other trade offers.

Eric
404-661-9759
feel free to text me or call me

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: WTT HK USP 45 in OD Green w/HK Tac Light for HK USP Tactical

No love for HK?

·
Registered
593 Posts

I love it and want to shoot it, but I don't have what you want for trade.

Good luck. Great looking gun.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts

Sorry, none of the colored frame HK's interested me. Not that I'd trade a USP for a Tactical. Just nothing special to me. And according to HK themselves I'm not alone, they only made so few because no-one was buying them.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Funny that they feel like it cause HK people love them. They are hard to find and sought after now cause they aren't made anymore. Personally I loved colored guns. They are different and not so boring black.

I have thought about a threaded barrel. Still considering it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

ed4 said:
Sorry, none of the colored frame HK's interested me. Not that I'd trade a USP for a Tactical. Just nothing special to me. And according to HK themselves I'm not alone, they only made so few because no-one was buying them.
To only make 500 doesn't support that. The US is a big country and for 500 exactly to be made is kind of a low number.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts

pikapp168 said:
ed4 said:
To only make 500 doesn't support that. The US is a big country and for 500 exactly to be made is kind of a low number.
Pm sent don't want to mess up your' listings.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

you didn't...

Here is a post from HKpro forums:

They were a Limited Edition -

The variations are these configurations:

Gray: USP .45 and USP .40 Compact; 500 of each.

OD Green: USP .45, USP .40, USP .40 Compact and USP .45 Tactical; 500 of each

Desert Tan: USP .45, USP .40, USP .40 Compact and USP .45 Tactical and the Mark 23;
500 of each

They sold every one of them

Suggested retail prices for the color-frame models are the same as the
black-frame variations.

·
Registered
5 Posts

ed4 said:
If you don't want to buy the gun and aren't interested, fine! But don't go putting the mans gun down :? . I love the colored frame and so do plenty of people. If you don't like it, no one's trying to tell you you should, or for the fact, even asking you your opinion.... I'm just sayin, sound a little inappropriate to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts