Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that they have been mentioned before on this board but I want to mention that the guys at HILLTOP PAWN in Snellville are top notch. I had at least 2 different guys help me with my purchase of a slightly used DB380. They walked me through several different options before I made my purchase, but this was a night a day experience to the other stores I visited that day.

If you are anywhere in the Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Snellville area....even if you are in Tucker (because there are no good stores there....holding my comments about a store there) it is well worth the drive.

Good selection but most of all FRIENDLY PEOPLE. That's right I said FRIENDLY, COURTIOUS, HELPFUL....(if your in TUCKER take lessons from) HILLTOP PAWN
That is all!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have been dealing exclusively with John and Andy at Hill Top for all my new guns for several years at both the old and now NEW location!!...They are a great bunch....knowledgeable, pleasant, just like having an extended family. And what a great selection they have!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
They are a great store and have a very helpful staff. The owner is a little bit of a jerk though. I had one guy behind the counter tell me he would take 350$ plus tax for a smith and wesson model 63, I said lets do it. Not even seconds later the owner said he wouldn't do that price. I should of just walked out. Instead I paid 400$ otd for it. (I really wanted that model 63). Have they moved yet?

·
Registered
611 Posts
I was at the new store yesterday. Nice place.
It is on the right leaving Snellville on 78, heading toward Loganville.

·
Registered
455 Posts
It's right next door....to the Quick Trip...

·
Registered
530 Posts
My wife was in Sat checking the place out. Sounds like I should go in and check out the guns this week.

FYI - She was disappointed that she didn't see Chumlee. :lol:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maggie said:
Just curious, your D Back purchase on the Sat., the 22nd of Jan ?
Yes that was I :righton:

·
Registered
833 Posts
I picked up a Jericho .45 from there a few weeks ago...GREAT service, and great prices. Ill go back again. decent on the pawn side too. :righton:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts