Hilltop Pawn - Snellville

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by 4HorseShoes, Jan 29, 2011.

1. 4HorseShoes

4HorseShoes New Member

I know that they have been mentioned before on this board but I want to mention that the guys at HILLTOP PAWN in Snellville are top notch. I had at least 2 different guys help me with my purchase of a slightly used DB380. They walked me through several different options before I made my purchase, but this was a night a day experience to the other stores I visited that day.

If you are anywhere in the Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Snellville area....even if you are in Tucker (because there are no good stores there....holding my comments about a store there) it is well worth the drive.

Good selection but most of all FRIENDLY PEOPLE. That's right I said FRIENDLY, COURTIOUS, HELPFUL....(if your in TUCKER take lessons from) HILLTOP PAWN
    That is all!

2. inkdaddy

inkdaddy Member

I have been dealing exclusively with John and Andy at Hill Top for all my new guns for several years at both the old and now NEW location!!...They are a great bunch....knowledgeable, pleasant, just like having an extended family. And what a great selection they have!!

3. T. May

T. May New Member

The new store is really nice. A great selection for a pawn shop.

4. maggie

maggie New Member

Just curious, your D Back purchase on the Sat., the 22nd of Jan ?

5. 686wheelman

686wheelman New Member

They are a great store and have a very helpful staff. The owner is a little bit of a jerk though. I had one guy behind the counter tell me he would take 350$ plus tax for a smith and wesson model 63, I said lets do it. Not even seconds later the owner said he wouldn't do that price. I should of just walked out. Instead I paid 400$ otd for it. (I really wanted that model 63). Have they moved yet?

6. turbo

turbo New Member

where are the old & new locations? I know of the 1 by 78 & scenic

7. tech2576

tech2576 New Member

I was at the new store yesterday. Nice place.
    It is on the right leaving Snellville on 78, heading toward Loganville.

8. inkdaddy

inkdaddy Member

It's right next door....to the Quick Trip...

9. BigDaddy

BigDaddy New Member

My wife was in Sat checking the place out. Sounds like I should go in and check out the guns this week.

FYI - She was disappointed that she didn't see Chumlee. :lol:

10. 4HorseShoes

4HorseShoes New Member

Yes that was I :righton:

11. madamimadam

madamimadam New Member

I picked up a Jericho .45 from there a few weeks ago...GREAT service, and great prices. Ill go back again. decent on the pawn side too. :righton:

12. madamimadam

madamimadam New Member

:exactly: