Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought down by her husband's sexual behaivor:

The strokes are not the whole story. What is causing the clots that cause the strokes? Most likely based on all her symptoms it seems like she may have neurosyphilis. The reason why some doctors are making this diagnosis is her sexual history that rivals her husband's, the fact that Syphilis is bacterial infection and that it affects the brain and is probably causing the clots that are in turn causing the strokes. Her mental state is also a byproduct of Syphilis that was left untreated and then went on to become Neuorsyphilis. This makes more sense than Parkinson's.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
"People who work in mental institutions easily recognize these seizures. Patients try to hide them or play through them so they don't get admitted to the health care unit where they can't smoke. It's advisable that they wear a foam helmet in case a big seizure hits them. It's just so obvious that Hillary Clinton is having a seizure in this video. She probably has several throughout the day."

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,176 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
I believe she is still suffering from some of her well documented blood clots in her brain, and that is where these strange lapses are coming from such as weakness, forgetting what she's saying, walking off stage for long periods, coughing fits. It all could be something. I think her secret service agent was seen holding an anti seizure pen. Wouldn't be surprised, but no telling.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Zetor, these are recorded seizures and problems, not made up. She even has a large spot on her tongue where they did a biopsy.
There are also multiple sources of her handler and secret service agents carrying anti-seizure pens.

Monica better get herself checked out too.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
What is an anti-seizure pen?

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
I always though that Hillary suffered from a clinical personality disorder like anti-social personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder. I wonder how she would score on the psychopathy checklist? It is really hard to tell what is going on though as her handlers keep her very isolated from the media a lot, which may have nothing to do with a medical condition.

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
I always though that Hillary suffered from a clinical personality disorder like anti-social personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder. I wonder how she would score on the psychopathy checklist? It is really hard to tell what is going on though as her handlers keep her very isolated from the media a lot, which may have nothing to do with a medical condition.
https://www.campaignsandelections.com/campaign-insider/the-6-political-personality-types

Political psychology has identified six basic personality types that are typically found in the world of public affairs. There are certainly other personality types in any human population, but they lack the psychological traits necessary to produce both interest and success in politics.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
As far as the coughing is concerned, I read recently that perhaps this is from an anti-seizure med she could be taking. I think the Syphilis thing is a LONG, LONG shot...but the fact remains that she is almost 70 years old and her health (and cognitive abilities) really should be addressed. My DW's boss is showing signs of dementia (she is 74 years old) and no one will bring it to the attention of the boss' boss and it has a significant impact on the office...can you imagine the issues with someone being the POTUS with a significant cognitive issue? Scott Adams recently discussed this on his blog and he brings up some good points.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/148599208386/drug-testing-presidential-candidates

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
That link is satire, right?

The Obsessive Compulsive. These hard-working, conscientious, and ethical personalities are driven by a need for accuracy. Their biographies and professional capabilities usually outshine their personalities. Indeed, their deliberative decision making and love of complexity makes them extraordinarily good at policymaking, but terrible at leading - particularly in a crisis when quick decisions have to be made with limited and often ambiguous information. In addition, obsessive-compulsives typically go to extraordinary lengths to avoid rocking the boat with their actions. Examples: Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, George H.W. Bush.
Clinton is ethical???

Barack Hussein Obama has gone to "extraordinary lengths to avoid rocking the boat"???

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
I think that they are referring to Diazepam. Obviously that could be anti-anxiety as well (if that is what he's carrying).
I believe that was the name of the drug on the side of the pen

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
1 - 20 of 165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.