Hillary at it again

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Schweisshund, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

2. Schweisshund

3. Campeck1911

Campeck1911 New Member

what is it? Work blocks it.

4. Schweisshund

250,000 classified U.S. documents illegally released to the public earlier this morning.

It is exposing Black Ops, Diplomats, Troop Movements .....

It exposed Yemen President to the Al Qaeda (he was "secretly" on our side).

Its friggin huge.

Hillary Clinton ordered Diplomats to spy on our allies.

Just to give you an idea ... its "the Pentagon Papers" times 250,000

5. Schweisshund

I know there are copyright rules so I can't post the full article:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/ ... 9004.shtml

Can we officially say "Its Obama's fault" now?

I mean, after all, he did make an election campaign promise that his administration would be the most transparent ....

6. JiG

JiG Awaiting censure

Obama's fault? This is by design. They could have shut wiki down. The march to world war continues. :(

7. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Why is this a bad thing? I think transparency in a freedom loving Republic is a good thing! If anything it shows everyone, including American citizens just how MESSED UP our government has become. How far away it has gotten from its founding principles.

This is exactly what our government needs. It needs all its dirty, corrupt little secrets to be brought into light. Maybe it will make people wake up and realize that our government is like a virus, like a disease, it is killing our economy, it is destroying foreign relations, it is killing innocent people, and it is corrupt beyond anyone's wildest dreams.

I've got a great idea, if our government doesn't want its dirty little secrets aired in front of our nation and the whole world, DON'T DO IT!

I love how upset Clinton is that our dirty little secrets are now brought to light. Clinton, Obama, almost everyone in our government thinks they can do anything, and get away with it by labeling is "SECRET" and it will never be brought into the light of day.

In fact, we don't need less of this, we need more of this! Turn on the light, show the corrupt criminals for what they really are!

If our troops are in harms way, or are being killed, whatever, it is because of our government, and what they have done to create blowback here on the American people. Our government has meddled in everyone's business, invaded countless countries, started countless wars, and act as the police of the world. We kill so many innocent people in the world, its ridiculous! Now wonder people hate us. Then after we invade or conquer a country, we set up military bases and never leave. We have American soldiers in so many countries and act as police.

Our government needs to stay out of everyone's business and quit bring back this blowback on ourselves. Our government has brought this on us. This wikileaks stuff is just bringing the corrupt criminals into light. I for one celebrate this, and hope there is a lot more of this to come.

If you believe all this crap politicians and journalist are saying on the news about this putting American and our troops in danger you need to wake up. We wouldn't be in this position if our government was not so corrupt and was working within its Constitutional bounds.

We need to stop this interventionist policy, and return back to a defense strategy. Let's cultivate our own garden, and get the heck out of all the world's problems and wars. Sticking our nose where it doesn't belong is what has gotten us in this mess. More of the same will not fix it.

8. JDcollins78

JDcollins78 New Member

I have to agree. At first I wasn't sure how to react to this but now I feel that overexposure of the government's activities is better than the alternative. I am curious now to see how far the "terrorist" claims go against the Wiki owners/founders.

9. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

I would love to see the other nations opinions of obama leaked all over the interwebs :lol:

10. EJR914

I think its hilarious that the terrorist within our own government are calling someone bringing their misdeeds into light as a "terrorist."

Just because terrorism is state-sanctioned and secret, doesn't mean that it is any less terrorism that Al-Qaeda.

11. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

Yep, this is a great thing!

Our allies will now be even less trusting in us (how that could happen I don't know as I imagine we are already scraping the bottom of ye ol' trust barrel).

Those who have worked with us against international terrorism, at times in contradiction to what their populace desires, are now outed as the Great Satan lovers that they are (I hope Yemen's President has a really, really good security detail .... he's going to need it).

As an ex-army officer myself, I can not tell you how liberating it would be to know that our troop movements had been breached to such an extent that any yahoo with a computer and enough time could piece together where we have been, where we moved to, what areas we concentrated upon, what areas we did not. By having all of that information, any decent analyst should be able to project near term deployments. That would make me as a body in harm's way feel spectacular!

And the intel on such things as mundane as our proposed strategies regarding Ahm-a-dinner-jacket now that he is losing support internally. That is a fantastic thing to have on the internet for any and all to read! Hell, I read just that little tidbit myself this morning and thought, "self, I bet Ahm-an-idiot sure does appreciate Wikileaks for making this information available".

Yeh, I am ecstatic that Wikileaks and specifically the PFC responsible for downloading all of this information from the network are around. They have made the world SO MUCH safer for Americans everywhere. Now that all this information is out there our enemies will say to themselves how nice it is to see how transparent we are and they will come to the negotiation table with smiles on.

Wait! They won't? You mean they will compile all these tens of thousands of documents into a plan to cause us harm? You really think so? .......

Do I need the sarcasm emoticon? Or can you tell?

12. Schweisshund

Those are my sentiments exactly.

13. EJR914

Did WikiLeaks even release any of the troop's past movements? If you say they did, prove it. Also, if these movements are released in the documents, do you really think that our military is STUPID enough to put troops in that exact location again? I sincerely doubt it. I find this to be a complete non-issue.

I'm sure that our enemy knows exactly where are troops are and where our troops travel anyway... its not exactly like a huge army is that hard to miss anyway! All they have to do is sit around and observe, and use the civilians to report to them about troop movement. I'm sure they have perfect real-time intel on where the troops are right now.

Furthermore, the Iraq Diaries were out in October 22 of this year, do you have any proof that one single American casualty was because of the leak, or are you just speculating? Can you prove it?

The fact that we spied on our Allies isn't new to them, that's very naive to believe that they didn't. Also, I really doubt that any of our allies trusted us anyway. I'm sure this isn't a big surprise to them. They have their spies as well. They probably already knew this. Its just the American people now know exactly what kind of a crappy government they have.

The big thing to learn from this is what makes us think they won't spy on American citizens who they see as political dissents if they are willing to spy on our allies? Our government can't be trusted.

14. Schweisshund

Wikileaks is planning on releasing a U.S. Banks confidential records:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6AS68S20101129

I am sure you can defend them if it was your personal information released to the public. Confidential means confidential.

Rather than proving that confidential information isn't causing casulaties, try proving that releasing confidential information is saving lives.

Give us your bank account information. Your pin number too. I am sure you can agree that the world has a right to this information.

15. Thorsen, you're going to kick me in the balls after you read my next line ........

It was a member of the Army that did this.

I'm with EJ. This may turn out to be a major positive, not the negative the Hiltery is claiming. Do you really think AQ didn't know the Yemen leadership was supporting us?

The world now sees the unvarished truth. I bet most of Europe didn't think they were in range of the Iran's rockets. Iran was a problem for the Joos, not Paris. Tonight, they are puckered up. Perhaps, now they will get serious about the Iranian threat.

As for the bank records, bring it on. Hopefully, they'll expose the blood sucking banksters for all to see thier corruption and their ownership of the our government.

16. EJR914

The article that you linked to says that it is confidential documents showing how shady and corrupt our banks are acting, not giving out people's account numbers and pin numbers. Nobody's bank account or Credit Card is going to be compromised in that report.

I'll promote anyone that is out there trying to bring "secret" corruption and wrongdoings into the light.

Saving lives? That one is easy. If one of these leaks makes our military leaders be more careful and stop killing so many civilians in our wars, because now they realize that all these "secret civilian deaths" can be brought out into the light, then I'd say that is saving lives.

If the leaks of these documents makes us pull out of the longest war that American has been in, in its history, I'd say that is saving American soldier's lives.

If these leaks make our government stop its interventionist policy of starting wars for almost no reason and sticking its nose in everyone's business, then I'd say that's saving plenty of civilian lives and soldier's lives. Our government's actions abroad directly cause terrorist attacks here. The CIA refers to it as "blowback." Look it up. If we keep getting attacked by terrorist, our government is going to continue to take away the very few essential freedoms that we have left, and then what do you think will happen if that continues to happen? Eventually, the American people are going to fight back and then more lives on both sides are lost.

So yes, the release of these documents could definitely save some lives in the future.

17. Schweisshund

Bradley Manning's intentions to distribute classified information was to create chaos on a global scale. There is nothing "cool" or honorable in that.

18. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

Agreed. This feels like it's been "engineered". A step towards "anarchy" so that a totalitarian oligarchy/tyranny can be be established here.

19. EJR914

That is true, the guy is a bit of an anarchist, I do not find his intentions honorable, but bringing corruption and wrongdoings into light is always honorable, no matter what his intentions were.

20. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

The definitions for various classification levels include phrases such as "...cause harm to the United States..." That does not sound very honorable to me.

Period.