High Noon Holsters

Discussion in 'Holsters / Method of Carry' started by Jmark, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Jmark

Jmark Active Member

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I purchased the Highnoon Tail Gate a few months ago - very similar to the one you are looking at. Had it in horsehide leather. Beautiful holster, but extremely uncomfortable - so I sold it a few weeks later. Just too much bulk to mine - mine was built for the Glock 23. Was not comfortable sitting at all. Was fine in a standing position. And although mine was the tuckable model - without an untucked shirt - there was so much bulge it looked like I shop lifted something. I would try and find someone who has one and try it before dropping the $$$ and the wait. The quality of the holster is fantastic - just not too functional. jmo

3. LonelyMachines

LonelyMachines Guest

I've had a couple over the years. Very well made, but his turnaround time is rumored to be on a geological scale lately.

4. Jmark

Jmark Active Member

Thanks for the input guys. The person who suggested the holster liked it for the speed of the draw but I can see how it would be bulky with the attachment point on the side of the holster instead of the the front and back.

5. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 10:13

I purchased the "Bare Asset" for my G26 almost two years ago. It is an in stock item so the turn around time was very good and the price was right. The quality was very good, but I did find the functionally to be lacking as well IMHO.

6. Jmark

Jmark Active Member

I guess I will try the Memphis from Southern Holsters.