Hi from Roswell via PDO

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by misawa, Jul 27, 2006.

1. misawa

misawa New Member

I've been hanging around PDO for the past year or so, and finally made it over here, thanks to Malum.

2. EagleEye920

EagleEye920 Member

:welcome: I live in Roswell as well.

3. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Professional Troll

Seen you out and about on PDO as well. :welcome:

My wife's first name is Misa. Don't know if that pertains in any way to your handle, but I just thought it as a little coincidence.

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Great! :D I was wondering if anybody was clicking on those links! It's good to have you here. I think you will agree after you spend a little time that there is no site better for Georgia specific stuff than right here . . .

5. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

You also won't find the kind of trash that gets posted at PDO over here . . .

:shakehead:

6. misawa

misawa New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I've actually lurked around here for about a week so far; I just realized today that I hadn't registered yet.

Juggalo - my handle is more of a reference to an Air Base in Japan that I'm quite fond of.

7. Molon Labe

Molon Labe New Member

8. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

I've been to Misawa a couple of times... Stopped there once when I hitched a lift on a KC135 that was ferrying a couple of A-10's from Elmendorf to Miswa. Had to catch a Shinkansen from Misawa to Iwakuni to get back before my leave expired. Anyhow, welcome aboard!